꧁6꧂

So we stayed in the house and at 11:00pm we decided we should go grocery shopping if evreyone was spending the night while evreyone went and shopped me and jahseh just ended up roaming off, when we roamed off we got to know eachother more and then jahseh started walking away from where people can see us he than asked me have a had sex before.i stoped right in my tracks and he Noticed that I wasn't be his side any more and he quickly ran back and assured me that it's ok if I'm not ready and hugged me.we then walked to the  hygiene isle so I can get stuff to shower at there house.after about 20 minutes of me and jahseh talking we finally decided to catch up with everybody else.they where in the food isles.we got food and bought it and jahseh payed for my items and we left I sat by jahseh in the car and I put in my earphone and leaned over to jahseh and layed on his lap I sat there and just realized that I feel the most comfortable and safe when I'm around him and I just let all my thought sink in before the feeling of sleep consumed me.

———————————

We make it to Isaiahs house and jahseh  lightly taps me trying to wake me up I soon wake up and raise up from his lap and I went to get some bags but all the guys stopped me and zariha just laughed as isaiah throw the house keys at her so she can open the door.

------------------

We ate and talked and I got to know all of them and after that I got up and went to jahseh room to shower and when I got out jahseh was laying down in his bed on Instagram and I got dress

What I put on:

I also put on a black laced bra with matching panties

I also put on a black laced bra with matching panties.Damn girl you look sexy jahseh says.thank you baby I say back.

—————————-

I woke up to the sound of jahsehs alarm clock going off I  get up and turn it off to wake him up for school,once I do so he was quickly annoyed by the natural light coming from the window.you want me to shut the curtains?yes please he says with a laugh.I get up to close them and walk to close the curtains and I can feel his stare on my butt and I look back  and he was just smirking.

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚘𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍:
𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖:𝚞𝚑-
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖!
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖!
𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝!

----------------------

Everyone finally got dress and we left  1-2 hour was fine until I go into the halls to see jahseh making out with a girl.I quickly ran over to him and successfully pushed him off of her.bro wtf? after all of our bond and what we did you cheat on me? I say really loud getting everyone in the halls  attention.Cheat? We where never dating I don't date.I just stood there blankly feeling lost  and stupid  as he walks away.I walked the opposite way and I went to my locker to get my pocket knife.I walked into the  bathroom and into a stall and locked the door as I still hear the halls quiet and the reactions of what just happened,I flipped open my pocket knife and rolled up my sleeve and my leggings and sat on the toilet and began cutting my wrist and my calf's,as I cut more and more blood dripped on the floor and I cried saying in my mind.I should've listen to my enter thoughts,I miss Tyler,I wanna see my mom ,my new mom is toxic and abuses me.I hate my self,just slit your throat already.my thoughts where cut off by the bell ringing I got up and fixed my clothes and stuffed tissue on the places I cut myself so it can catch the blood.I left the blood in the stall thinking the janitor would mistake it as a minstrel accident. The last hours before lunch I just slept through I went to lunch and grabbed my lunch and ate in the janitors closet.I went in the lunch room to throw away my lunch tray and once I stepped in there all the eyes where on me and the lunch room started to get quiet.When I was leaving out me and jahseh caught eyes for like a second and I left and went to my Locker and got a note book and wrote down my feelings.

What it said:
𝙷𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍.
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎?
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎?
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑?
𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖,
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖?
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝
𝙷𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏
𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢
𝙶𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗
𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...........