Chapter 2

In an apartment, there is a continuous ringing of alarm with a reminding ringtone

"Wake up! Wake up you lazy bum! Today is a new today so forget all the happenings yesterday! Wake up! Wake up! Your gonna be late for work and it will deduct your salary you lazy bum!!"

The one who huddles up into the bed with just his arm reaching the alarm and click the snooze button. He sits upon his bed while stretching his arms out

"What an annoying ringtone but it's working for me tho" he said aloud while yawning with one arm up and covering his mouth and he proceeds to get up and go directly to the bathroom to do his morning bathroom rituals and take a shower too.

After his bath, he goes to his wardrobe to pick what suit he would wear for today

"What should I pick for today? Hmmmmm"  and a few moments later he picks the white long sleeve, bluish-grey suit and dark blue pants, and his leather belt with matching wristwatch.

(picture below is what his outfit looks like)

with him picking his outfit today he proceeds to eat his breakfast which is just a cereal mixed with strawberry and blueberries and almond milk

with him picking his outfit today he proceeds to eat his breakfast which is just a cereal mixed with strawberry and blueberries and almond milk. Moving out of his parent's home is a quite mixed feeling for him because he worries a lot for them but they always assure him that he doesn't need to worry and just work. 

He always has random thoughts so he never the time and which makes him nearly late every time which he finds funny but his subordinates always just laugh at him or just shrug it but today is a good day for he was not late and he's early like 10 mins before working hours. with him being early today he took a bus and he was ready to set off now, checking the doors if lock, checking the gas to avoid fire and see if there is water any dripping and lastly checking if he closes the lights and he's ready.

Taking a bus is just a short 5 minutes ride and he was now looking at the company he's working for now and he was always in awe of the building that gave him a chance to work again even though he works here for almost 7 months now he still can't believe it.

He opened the door and what greeted him is that most of the people on their phones, some are just walking to their respective departs. The company is small but it does the job to help him to pay his bills and whatnot.

"Good morning Knite!"
"Morning"

"How's your morning?"

"Is this a miracle? Hahaha" his co-department greeted him with a smile on their face"Hi everyone! I'm good my morning is a blast that I woke up on the good side of the bed. Hahahahahaha" he told them while getting near to his stall

"Ohhh, that's why hahaha. We are shocked at how early you are today. You usually arrived before 5 mins on the time" one of his co-workers said.  He didn't mind what he said because that was the truth and he didn't know why he's early today but he like how early he is.