Chapter 3

Another day another work. That's what Knite is thinking while sitting up on his bed and just looking at his apartment window. It is not that big but it's a good place to look at the sky at night. He got up and drink water beside his table, he always put a bottle of water just in case when he was thirsty at night or after he wakes up, they said drinking water first thing in the morning is good for your health or something along the line.

After putting the water on the bedside table and just having his morning thought but the discussion with his co-worker kept bugging him and he didn't really have a good sleep last night but for now, he has to get ready for his work

"I'll think you later but for now, I have to get ready. I don't wanna have a bad record just because of my thought." he said out loud while having his hand on his head like combing it.

After 10 mins....

"Just who are you Zharina?" He thought while brushing his teeth it keeps bugging him but at least he has finished taking a bath and just getting ready to wear the suit.  

Going to his small wardrobe and picking the outfit for today, the outfit is just simple but he matches it with a gold watch and he was ready to go. He did not want to cook today, he just decided to buy food at the subway because he does not want to cook his breakfast today and just drop by to a cafe to buy coffee to make him energize today.

With those plans in his mind, he started to go about his daily life. Walking out of his house for just a few walks he will now be standing on the elevator and pressing the down button. While waiting he fetch his phone just checking if have forgotten something to do or just checking his list. 

*TING* (the elevator is open)

Knite walks in to see a couple standing there, the female is kind of flustered and the male is just smirking, and just by looking at them he does not even want to know what is going on between the two. He just pressed the button for the first floor and stand there awkwardly.  But his awkwardness is a just few minutes and he was good to go and do not even want to remember it.

*TING*

Hearing that sound means Knite reached the first floor and just casually walkout, too embarrassed just remembering it and he reaches his phone and checks that Mark is calling him

"Knite speaking."

"Hey man, you have to come now to the company. We have an emergency meeting in 30 minutes."

"Give me 20 mins and I'll be there."

"Noted, thanks man."

Then the phone call ended. He just has a little detour and still bought a bagel and coffee in Starbucks while waiting for a cab even though riding a cab is a little pricey for him.

After 5 mins of waiting for the cab and riding, he arrived at the company just in time and have 15 minutes to spare but he does not have time to spare and speed walk to his department and signing to the biometrics. 

He sees all his co-workers sitting at the table and just by looking at it the sign of this emergency is bad news to them. So he just pulls a chair and seat beside Steve and the meeting started

"Looking at it guys, I have urgent news for you guys."

"What is it, Sir?"

"Starting today, we have a new boss and it seems that our new boss is bad news for everyone."

"Isn't it good news?"

"No this is a piece of bad news, because of his notorious record that one mistake you will be fired. So I want you guys to be careful and be double-check everything before passing it."

They all shivered just thinking of the new boss and silently agree with their team leader and they nodded for confirmation.

That brief meeting all sap out their energy to do their daily work and they just want to laze around but can't. What they can hope now is the day to be finished and have a relaxing bath at home because starting next week they are going to meet their new boss 

 What they can hope now is the day to be finished and have a relaxing bath at home because starting next week they are going to meet their new boss 

Hi guys sorry for the super duper late upload.. but as my compensation here are some photos of Knite that I love 

 but as my compensation here are some photos of Knite that I love