loved: 4

"and she will be loved."

Yura's POV

After the long night with haruto, I laid down my bed remembering his comforting warmth. My thought quickly vanished as I remember that our grades will be given out tomorrow.

Will I fail mom again? I hope not. I don't want to be a disappointment anymore, so please.

With those thoughts, I fell asleep due to exhaustion. The other day, I got ready then went downstairs. "Grades will be given out today, Yura?" Mom asked. "Yes, mom." "Then I'll be going with you. Make sure not to disappoint me again." I nodded in response, tired of answering.

We went to the school and I felt eyes all over me since my mom is one of the most popular lawyers in this town. All I can do is sigh, not wanting all the attention.

I saw Junghwan waving at me and all I can do is smile at him knowing how strict my mom is with having friends. Good thing is he understood my actions then turned back to his friends. I saw Haruto, with his mom too, looking worried at me knowing what may happen.

Mom and I went to my teacher in which it went really bad. "Yura's been doing the best in the class! I'm very proud of her. She's a talented and genius one," my teacher remarked making me burst a small smile.

We went out after the talk, but received an unexpected whisper from my mom. "You could've done better than that B+ though. Strive harder," she whispered making me whimper in fear. I looked around seeing haruto looking at me already. Worried. Junghwan saw me too but is also hesitant to approach.

"What's with the tears, Yura?!" The sudden raise of her voice made me whimper more. What surprised me more is the tears falling off my face. "I told you not to cry in public. You're embarrasing me with your actions right now," she said in a serious tone.

Before I can utter a word, I felt someone's hand grip on my wrist making me turn to who it is. "H-haruto?" I whispered in confusion. "May I borrow your daughter for a while?" He asked my mother making my mother silent due to shock.

"Let's get out of here," Haruto stated as many eyes lingered on us as we walk through the hallway.

Haruto's POV

I took her to the rooftop to give her a breather. It was too hard to handle her soft cries as she was leaning towards my arms. It was hard to see her cry as it is also hurting me so much and too much. It is as if my heart was breaking into pieces. Because all I knew was she deserves to be loved and I would want to be the one to do so.

-a