you: 5

"I know where you hide alone in your car. Know all of the things that make you who you are."

Haruto's POV

After the long day, all I can do is sigh while worrying about her. What will happen with her at home? Will she be fine? I drowned in my thoughts not noticing that I fell asleep.

The other day, I rushed to school as I went to see the girl that always caught my eyes. "Yura?" I whispered as I saw her again with her mom dragging her to their car.

I followed them seeing Yura being shoved in the car looking tired, hurt, and about to cry. I ran all my might as I went to her when I saw her mom go away. I opened the door which made her flinch, but then she immediately wrapped her arms around me.

I escaped her out of the scene in my hug since I felt that she was shaking too much.

We walked through the hallway in each other's arms ignoring the stares of everyone. I heard how the other girls talk about how my girl 'stole' me from them, which made me glare at them.

The treasure hyungs looked confused at first, but then nodded as I excused myself through the crowd bringing Yura again to the rooftop.

Yura's POV

I'm not really used to the stares we got as we went to the rooftop, but haruto's warmth really comforted me. I badly wanted to stop crying and shaking, looking everywhere as I can't look at him straight in the eye.

"Hey. Look at me. You're fine now. I'm here already," he said as he held my chin to look at him smiling, making me avoid eye contact. The lack of eye contact made him pull me into a tight hug. "Everything's going to be fine as long as I'm with you," he spoke as he caressed my hair. "And what if you're not around, haru?" I asked.

"That's too impossible. I can't even bear to not see you for a day-" he said whispering the last part which I haven't heard. "What did you say at the last part? Sorry I wasn't able to catch," I asked curiously.

Haruto's POV

"That's too impossible. I can't even bear to not see you for a day because I like you too much," I said whispering the last part making her ask about it. "Nothing," making me chuckle as she pout at me like a baby.

After that we went to our classes, noticing that it's lunch time already. As we separated ways, treasure hyungs pulled me from a corner. "Yah! Ruto, you haven't told us that you have a girlfriend already," Hyunsuk hyung said while pouting. "What the heck, hyung? I don't have one," I stated.

"You like her don't you?" Jihoon hyung asked. "Who?" "Of course Yura. You dumbass," he said. "Hyung! Don't even try to deny! I saw hearts flying when you look at my dear little small heighted friend!" Junghwan shouted making Yedam hyung, Junkyu hyung and Jeongwoo to cover his mouth, while Doyoung hyung, Asahi hyung and Jaehyuk hyung was laughing their asses off at the side.

"This kid is too loud!" Mashiho hyung exclaimed as he lightly slapped Hwan in his arm. "But Haru, don't even try to deny it. You seemed like you studied every detail of her so yeah! It's not really deniable. Just remember that we are here when you need help," Yoshi hyung said as he winked at me when he ended his statement.

"Thank you, guys," that's all I said since I was so speechless with their supportive remarks.

-Note

Every chapter of mine is boring, but I hope y'all are still liking it. Ily.

-a