chapter 10

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It's been a week since the last time Shinso saw Y/N and also a week since the last time he kissed her for the first time.

Did he go overboard?

Did she not like it?

Was it his fault?

The full moon shined through his window blinds brightening up his dull room.

He stared at his ceiling while overthinking the situation.

It got to the point where he couldn't focus on the training in the class today which got him in trouble with Aizawa sensei.

Even some of his classmates didn't know what was happening and why he started acting weird lately.

How could Shinso tell them?

They would think he'd gone crazy.

The feeling of her lips still lingered on his as his eyes closed and he sunk into sleep again wondering If he would see her tonight.

The familiar feeling washed all over his body and he eagerly opened his eyes.

His heart raced when he realized he was finally back in the place where he always meets her.

This time it was nighttime.

The moon illuminated the whole meadow as well as a small lake just down the small hill he stood on.

The small lights glistened from the surface of the water with the help of the starry cloudless night.

His eyes wandered from one spot to another, from one tree to a shrub in hope to spot the h/c haired girl.

There she was.

The slight gleam gave her skin that perfect glow that left the purple haired boy mesmerized.

She was sitting beneath a blushed cherry tree.

Shinso's ears canceled out all the soft rustling of the grass and leaves making only her presence important as the slight breeze brushed through the strands of her hair.

He started walking towards her carefully as If the girl was made out of glass and would shatter in any moment of the steps he took.

"Y/N...", he said lowly.

She turned her head and the same smile that made his heart skip a beat popped on her face.

"Hey", she said in a same low voice as him.

Before he could take another step he stopped himself.

She was probably uncomfortable with him.

"Why are you just standing there?", she asked after noticing he looked like he was frozen in spot.

"I don't want you to be afraid of me..."

Y/N looked at him with a saddened expression while his eyes avoided hers.

How could he think that?

"I'm not and won't ever be...", he looked back at her while she said those words, "...so come here".

She gave him a warm smile as she extended her hand towards him.

His legs reacted and he took a few more steps and hunched down to engulf her into a hug.

His arms wrapped around her with his one hand intertwined with her h/c strands pushing her head into his chest as he stood on his knees.

"I'm sorry", he rasped out to her while he caressed her silky hair.

"Why?", Y/N asked confused.

She was the one that stopped shifting to see him for a week, so why was he apologizing?

"For stepping over the boundaries and for kissing you"

She gripped the rim of his shirt out of nervousness.

"Do you regret it?", Y/N asked while scared of the answer he would give her.

"I'm only gonna regret it If I made you feel uncomfortable"

"You didn't...", she looked up to scan his face better but soon realized how close they actually were.

Their noses almost touched.

"Then... may I kiss you again"

She could feel how hot he got under his touch.

"Yes", she whispered but loudly enough for him to hear her.

He cupped her cheek just like the last time as he pushed a few strands of hair behind her ear.

The moon illuminated her whole face, from her vibrant e/c eyes to her perfect glistening lips.

Oh, how he craved to kiss those one more time.

He moved in and connected his lips to hers savoring every bit of her warmth he could and eventually deepening it into something more.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.