Part 4

Harry's pov:

When I saw I had a FaceTime call from "Mads❤️" My face lit up and I smiled. I answered the call whilst walking into the back room to get away from the noise of the boys on the bus.

I see Emily's face on the screen and she smiles and says hi, "hey Ems how are you?" She smiles "I'm okay, I miss you" and with those 3 words it makes my heart melt and I smile, I hear Mads laugh and it was like music to my ears. "I miss you too princess, hey Mads" i smile as Emily gives the phone to Mads and I see her beautiful face care free with no makeup and her hair in a messy bun on top of her head, she looks effortlessly beautiful, how does she look like an Angel constantly I just look like a mess all the time. "Hey Harry how are you?" She smiles at me and I swear my heart starts to beat faster. "I'm good thank you, yourself?" She nods. "I'm good thanks, a little miss saw you text me and asked if we could FaceTime you, but she runs off" she chuckles and I love her laugh, it's so cute. Wait Harry why are you thinking like this.... You met her yesterday.  Yes she's undeniably attractive, she's gorgeous, even without makeup but I just can't stop thinking about her....

We talk for a little while longer and Emily shows me all her one direction stuff and shows me her bedroom which has the boys and I all over it. I find it really cute. But after a little longer Liam comes to find me to say we have to get off the bus and I frown at him. I don't want to stop talking to mads and Emily yet.

"I got to go Ems, I'll call you again tomorrow yeah?" I say with a sad tone but She nods and runs away singing what makes you beautiful and It makes me chuckle. "Mads I wanna talk to you quick" she smiles and nods. " I just wanted to say you look beautiful today" she blushes so hard at the compliment. "Thank you Harry" she says still blushing with a cute pink tint in her cheeks. We say our goodbyes and I walk over to the rest of the boys who are all smirking at me.

"What?" I ask confused. "I call it" Niall shouts, and I raise an eyebrow at him and he smiles. "Your going to be whipped after you see her again" Liam laughs, Louis nods and Zayn just smirks. I stand there really confused at what they are all talking about and then Niall hits me on my chest. "I'm talking about Madelyn, your gonna fall for her I can see it happening". I stand there shocked, because In all honestly I don't know what to say to that. "She doesn't like to be called Madelyn" is the only thing that comes out of my mouth and Niall groans in frustration. "See, you already are telling me off for calling her Madelyn, your gonna fall for her hard, but don't worry, we will be here to catch you" he smiles at me as he pats my back. If this is what I'm going to get every time I call Mads then I'm gonna need to seriously think about what I say.

We have a while after soundcheck which we had just finished so I went back to the dressing room with the boys and we all just chilled out before the show. Louis and Liam were watching a movie on tv whilst Niall is on FaceTime to his family and Zayn is listening to music. I sit observing everyone until I hear my phone go off in my pocket. I instantly reach for it and I smile when I see who has texted me.

Mads❤️:
Hey Harry, Em wanted me to show you a picture of what her auntie Bella brought her today, I thought it was cute so I brought one too, hope that's not weird x

Mads❤️:Hey Harry, Em wanted me to show you a picture of what her auntie Bella brought her today, I thought it was cute so I brought one too, hope that's not weird x