Part 11

Harry's Pov:

I pulled up to my mums house with Mads asleep next to me with her hand holding mine and Emily in the back watching her iPad. I love it like this, it feels like our own little family.

"Mads, baby come on love wake up we're here" I squeeze her hand in attempt to wake her up and she stirs. I lean over to kiss her head and I whisper in her ear for her to wake up. Her eyes flutter open letting me see the gorgeous brown eyes that I love. I turn back to Emily and she's sat there with her drink in her hand watching a movie.

"Princess come on babe, we have to go see my mummy now" she looks up at me and smiles putting her iPad to the side trying to undo her seatbelt. "Don't worry I'll come do it for you, just make sure you have everything to take in okay" she nods and giggles. I look over at Mads who is getting all her stuff together. I grab her hand.

"Ready sunflower?" She nods and takes a deep breath. "Don't worry baby, they already love you" she nods again and smiles.

We get out of the car and I run round the back to get Emily out. I reach over her undoing her seatbelt and she giggled again, I love when she giggled it makes me happy.

"Harry?" She said in her baby voice and I smile at her.

"Yes princess?" She smiles at me.

"Are you mummy's boyfriend? Is that why we are meeting your mummy?" I chuckle at her and whisper a secret in her ear.

"I'm not mummy's boyfriend but I do like your mummy okay but it's a secret so don't tell anyone" she nods and puts her pinky out and I wrap mine round hers and then help her out of the car.

"Ready my loves?" They both nod and I grab the bags out of the back. Taking my keys out of my pocket to unlock the door. I open the door to my usual homely smell. "Mum I'm here" I shout through the house and I feel Mads flinch a bit next to me. I look back at her and she's smiling at me. I guess she just wasn't ready for the shout, I have to keep that in mind.

I see my small mother running through the hall with an apron tied round her waist her hair curled and her arms wide open. 

"Harry baby your home" she pulls me in and I hug her back. She pulls away and notices Mads behind me.

"Madelyn oh my goodness your a lot prettier in person than on the FaceTime call wow look at you!" Mum says pulling Mads into her arms, I love watching them to together I can already tell they will become friends. They greet each other and Mads walks over to me standing in front of me. I wrap my arms round her a whisper a 'thank you' in her ear. She turns and looks confused at me.

"And you must be little Emily" ems nods and plays with her fingers. It's so cute watching her being shy. "Don't be shy darling I'm not going to hurt you, I'm Harry's mummy" she smiles and mum opens her arms and Emily surprisingly goes in for a hug. They pull apart and Emily comes over to me and Mads but asks to talk to me. I nod and I take her upstairs to my old bedroom.

"What's wrong princess?" I sit her on my lap and she hugs me. "Baby what's wrong?" She sighs.

"Harry can't you be my dad instead? I don't like my dad, he's mean to me, he has his girlfriend round all the time and tries to make me call her mum but I don't want to" she cuddles me more and It's my turn to sigh.

"Baby I can't be your dad, but I can be your best friend yeah? You don't have to call her mummy because you have a mummy already" she nods and I smile at her. "Do you want me to tell mummy?"She shakes her head and I smile, I then realise I just left Mads downstairs with my mum. Why did I do that, that's such a bad idea. "Okay come on baby let's go downstairs and you can stay with my mummy her name is Anne okay" she nods and tugs on my hand.