The truth comes out

Austin and I have been dateing for about 2 months now and today our dads were going to meet back up with each other. i curled my hair and put on a lace top with a pink skirt and brown belt. then my brown conbat boots. I met down in the living room with dad and clicked the button on my watch, as did he. he was wearing a black t shirt, dark blue jeans, and his black vans. he had his shades hooked to the coller of his shirt. we both walked down to the manhole and up to the city park. I sat on the swing set while dad stood behind me pushing me a little, like i was a little girl still, but I loved it. I saw Austin and waved at him. his dad was walking next to him. Austin was wearing a dark gray T-shirt with his black leather jacket, with faded jeans and Black converses. I got up hugging him while dad shook casey's hand. "it's been a while huh raph?" Dad nodded and smiled. "wow I see you got more teeth jones." he laughed and nodded. "yeah I got them fixed a while back. while they had a conversation, Austin and I sat on the swings. "you look beautiful." i giggled. "thanks, so I see our dads are friends again." he rubed the back of his neck. "yeah... woah who are they?" I looked up to see a group of men who looked exactly the same wearing black suits come up to me. dad and Casey jumped infront of Austin and I. "The one know as aubrey, will be coming with the ones known as krang." I looked at Austin and sighed. "that would be the krang." I laughed a little then the guys pulled out guns pointing at everyone. "give krang the one known as aubrey." the man stated again. then a fight broke out. "just like old times huh jones?" Casey laughed and nodded at my dad. "you said it raph." about 4 krang came twords Austin and I and I pushed him behind my back. "Whoa...arent I suppose to be protecting you?" I laughed. "you'd be surprised at what I can do." I pulled out my twin daggers I had stuffed in my conbat boots and started fighting. doing flips and kicks and punching the weird men. One grabed my arm twisting it behind me braking the watch on my wrist. "Nnoooo!!!" I cried out and dad flashed his head twords me. I started turning green again and my tail piped out including my ears. I heard Austin gasp, and a tear slid down my face. the weird men had gotten me to the point were I couldent move my arms and shot a needle into my neck. I felt dizzy and soon passed out, being consumed by darkness.