Death Way

Tina's pov

It was Halloween. So me and my friends planned to spend this holiday in our own way. It was decided that we would go towards the 'Death Way' road. Well Yankie found it. Strange never knew there was something like this. There is a rumour that whoever goes there never comes back according to Yankie. Like the hell we would believe that. That shit is for stupid people. Not us.

It was 7 pm. We are supposed to go in the midnight. We are going for shopping for our adventure and go directly there. I wondered, 'Why isn't Mina textin........'

'Buzz...buzz...'

Mina

We are here hoe.

Tina

Who tf r u to
call me hoe?

Mina

Who are u to
curse at me child??
Now bring ur lazy
ass down. We are
getting late.

Tina

Ok mom🙄

For our shopping and adventure I decided to dress simple.

"Mom, I'm going for a sleepover at my friends house.", I lied. " Alright! But don't wander here and there at night.", My mom shouted back. 'Hehe she knows us to well', I wondered. "Ok mom I won't. Bye mom. Kisses."

"What took your lazy ass so long?", Mina asked angrily. "Why the fuck are you dressed like a slut?", I said. " And why are you not?", she shot back.

 " And why are you not?", she shot back

(Mina's dress)

"Can you two please be quiet for gods sake?", Zico said. " God is dead to us. So the answer is no.", Tina said. "Whatever. Yankie let's go.", Zico said.