Bio, timeline and harem

(Y/n) Black is an English pureblood wizard who lived in the United States, he is transferred to Hogwarts for his fourth year.

Born two days before Harry on July 29, 1980 (which means that he could have been the chosen one of the prophecy in the same way as Neville), he has black hair and gray eyes (not necessarily, up to you to tell me).

His parents are Sirius Black and Loréna Black née Sertrox.

The Sertroxes are a pureblood family descended from Salazar Slytherin but also Rowena Ravenclaw, (Y/n) will prove to be a Parseltongue like his mother. He is also a natural Legilimens and was trained by his mother in Occlumency. He also possesses the gift of Oneiromancy.

He became heir of Slytherin family on the death of Tom Marvolo Riddle.

His mother fled Britain with him upon learning that the Dark Lord was looking for the Prophecy Child who could be (Y/n), she was warned by Bellatrix LeStrange née Black in a moment of lucidity . She did not want to return to the UK due to Sirius' imprisonment, she will become Ilvermorny's Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.

(Y/n) grew up in USA; he study in Ilvermorny in the house of the Horned Serpent.

During his second year, he participated in an exchange program with the school of Uagadou where he learned in particular to rely less on his magic wand, to become an animagus and to make great progress in transfiguration.

(Y / n) is gifted on a broomstick but has never integrated a Quidditch team, he is a good student although he only does the minimum in the subjects that interests him little; he is a good (very good) duellist with a good instinct.

(Y/n)'score at the end of the third year:
Herbology: Acceptable
Defence Against the Dark Arts: Outstanding
Transfiguration: Outstanding
Potions: Exceeds Expectations
Charms: Exceeds Expectations
History of Magic: Acceptable
Astronomy: Acceptable
Arithmancy: Exceeds Expectations
Study of Ancient Runes: Outstanding
Care of Magical Creatures: Exceeds Expectations

In his third year he learns his father's escape and at the end of his year he receives a letter from him.

In a dream (Oneiromancy) he learns a Parseltongue spell for summon to him Salazar Slytherin's wand

(Y/n) is a gray wizard, he is not afraid to use all forms of magic even the darkest; he also has great magical potential.

(Y/n) has two wands, a wand in Red Oak and Horned Serpent horn, 30 cm/11,8" flexible. And another that belonged to Salazar Slytherin (Snakewood 33cm/13", Basilisk horn), he also has a firebolt sent by his father and a magic dagger belonging to the Black family (which he knows how to use).

Timeline:
-1970 start of Voldemort's reign
-September 1971: Sirius Black and Loréna Sertrox go to Hogwarts for the first time.
-End 1978 Sirius and Loréna are married
-29 July 1980 birth of (Y/n) Black
-January 1981 After agreeing Lorena and their son flee to North America while Sirius remains in the UK to continue the fight against Voldemort
- November 2, 1981 Lorena learns the Potters 'deaths, the murder of Muggles and Peter Pettigrew, and Sirius' incarceration (she doesn't believe for a moment that Sirius is guilty). And the "death" of Voldemort.
-July 29, 1991: (Y/ n)'s 11th anniversary
-September 1, 1991 (Y/ n) go to Ilvermorny for the first time, he is sorted to the house of the Horned Serpent and received his first wand in Red Oak and Horned Serpent horn.
-29 July 1992: (Y/ n)'s 12th anniversary his application for the exchange program with the school of Uagadou is accepted.
- September 1, 1992: (Y/n) go to Uagadou
-In 1993: (Y/n) becomes an animagus.
- End of June 1993: (Y/n) returns in the United States.
-29 July 1993: (Y/ n)'s 13th anniversary
-July 30, 1993: (Y/n) learns that his father Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban.
- September 1, 1993: (Y/n) returns in Ilvermorny
-June 15, 1994: (Y/n) and Loréna both receive a letter from Sirius
-June 16, 1994: Through a dream (Y/n) learns a spell allowing him to make Salazar Slytherin's wand come to him, in the evening he uses this spell and retrieve his ancestor's wand.
-18 June 1994 after a discussion with his mother (Y/n) decides to return to UK and continue her studies at Hogwarts; his mother cannot follow him for the moment.
-September 1, 1994, (Y /n) go to Hogwarts.