Sports Festival

...

Midoryia learned how to swing and fly around using the gear given to him, he also learned how to properly wield a sword so he wouldn't break it.

He got physically stronger within that week as well, Aizawa's training was intense.

Sunday-.

"Can you please summon Izuku" Inko said to a maid.
"Yes ma'am" the maid nodded her head and walked over to Izuku's room.

Midoryia was just chilling in his bed, contacts were soaking in eye contact water so he could put them on tomorrow but his hair was still black.
He didn't feel like removing the dye.

"Midoryia sir, your mother has summoned you" the maid said.
"Got it, tell her I'll be there in a minute" Izuku said.

The maid left once again.
Midoryia slumped out of bed and walked downstairs.

"What did you need mom?" Izuku asked.

"I'm sorry to do this to you because I know how much you really don't enjoy these types of things but there's an event and we've been invited" Inko said.

"Why can't you and dad just go?" Izuku whined.

"It would be seen as disrespectful if you weren't to come. Sorry dear.
So please go remove the hair dye and get into your best suit, I heard the Bakugo family would also be going so maybe it won't be entirely bad" Inko said.

"Fineeee. Give me some time" Izuku said, going up the stairs to his room to his bathroom and beginning the wash out process.

After around 30 minutes Midoryia was fully dressed and back to looking normal. He grabbed his phone and went downstairs where his mother was wearing quite a fancy dress waiting for him with his dad.

"Sorry I took a bit" Izuku said as he walked towards them.
"No you're just in time, the event starts at 8:30pm" Hisashi said.

It was 8pm.

They were escorted to their limousine, their personal body guards were already waiting over at the event ready to walk them down the aisle.

"Are you going to the event our parents are talking about?" Midoryia texted Bakugo.

"Yeah what about you?"

"Yeah. Well at least I won't be entirely bored"

"Same"

Midoryia looked out his window, random people were taking pictures of their limousine. The windows were tinted so no one on the outside could really see them.

"Izuku come here, your hair is looking like a mess" Inko said.
Izuku moved closer to his mom as she fixed up his hair.

25 minutes later and they finally make it to the place of the event.

Once Hisashi stepped his foot outside paparazzi went crazy with the pictures. Flashes everywhere, blinding the Midoryias as they walked down the red carpet and into the fancy building

"Welcome Hisashi, glad to see you were able to make it" the host of the event said.

"Pss, mom? What're we even here for?" Izuku whispered.

"Right, we're here to celebrate the new CEO of a neighboring company. Their father resigned and now their eldest kid has to take their place" she whispered back.

"Oh".

"You're free to go walk around and look for your friend" she said.

Midoryia nodded his head and parted away from his family, he was looking for the food out of everything.