licensing exam

..

Midoryia slowly learned to adapt to how small his room was. Though he wished he could get a bigger room to fit at least half of his clothes.

But he didn't have much of choice so he just went with it.

With all might's retirement villain activity started to slowly rise. Midoryia grew panicked whenever he looked at the charts every other day and noticed the precent it went up by even after he tried to take precautions.

Though he still had 1 goal in mind.

To kill stain.
And he wasn't going to sit back and observe as the heros try to find the base no.

He was taking this into his own hands.

The class had to train for the entire 2 weeks before the exam, though Midoryia found it interesting for himself.

He'd have to give some speech before the test and then go back to do the test.
Then when the tests ends he has to give another speech as if he wasn't just fighting with everyone.

Either way it was inevitable.

Time skip-.
Day of the exam.

Midoryia got dressed into his hero outfit however he then placed a nice suit above it.

He had to leave earlier compared to everyone else to go over his lines and where he'd be standing to give said speech.

The class watched him leave at 7 in the morning on a Monday before everyone else.
Aizawa had told them they'd be going directly from the dorms to the place of the exam so they didn't know why Midoryia was leaving so early and when he'd be back.

His limo took him to the place of the exam, it looked like a giant stadium.
He had 2 guards following him as well, even though the exam testing area was private there was no saying in what the public would do when he's going back.

"Midoryia sir! It's an honor to have you. Let's get this done" one of the proctors said. Midoryia nodded his head, he was actually very tired. He wanted to sleep.

"First he'll give a quick memo of what's going on then I want you to say what you planned on saying." The proctor said as he pointed to a blond haired man with overly large gucci eye bags. He looked more tired than Midoryia did.

"Right and?"

"You'll be standing right here, but you'll be under the stage. You see this ground actually sinks on command. Once I press the button and you rise up it'll be your time to give the speech. You ready?" The proctor asked.

"Let's get this over with" Midoryia sighed as he stood over the platform.
It sunk into the ground and closed, leaving Midoryia to wait.

He had a longgg wait time ahead of him.

When the clock hit 8am people started flooding in, including class 1-A.
They were concerned as they still couldn't find Midoryia, would he be skipping the test?

Shortly everyone got situated and listened to the sleepy man begin.

"For today's exam you'll be going through 3 events. I will only tell you the first event, the next 2 will be spoken of when it's time.

For the first event you'll all be given 3 plates. You have to use these orange balls to get 2 people out to pass. However you cannot allow your plates to be tagged.

Sound simple enough?" He said through long yawns.
The crowd all nodded their heads.

"And now for an important talk by-".