chapter 2

( IM SO SORRY YHE LAST CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT ILL MSKE THE FUTURE ONES LONGER)

ALSO WARNINg!!! SWEARING!!!!

you then also started running after rod. "heyyyy shawty bae!!!!! whyre you running shawty?!?" you screamed, but didnt realize people were staring at you both.

he looked back at you in a weird expression almost looking like he's disgusted in some way he's also scared. "ayo shawty? the hell is that face for?!?" you shouted once again.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME??" Rod said, running in fear of you.

"STOP RUNNING!!!! IM CHASING AFTER YOU BECAUSE YOURE RUNNING YOU DUMBASS!!" You screamed back. He then stopped running. "Why are you running after me? Who even are--" you caught up to him and shushed him with your fingers on his lips. "Shhh.. it's me, your classmate!"

"Ew what the hell get those fingers away from me!!" He backed away. "The hell you mean? Aren't you in love with me or something?" You asked. "Huhhh??! In love?! How very bold of you to assume." He backed away once again. That's when he realized.

"Hey, wait.. aren't you that girl who broke the door and who was stinky with greasy hair who approached me earlier?!" He said looking disgusted. "Excuse me?! Yes, I did break the door. But the one with greasy hair and the one who approached you?! Well, yeah, that was me. Obviously. Are you blind?" You replied in a mocking tone.

"Uh? No. But please do get away from me, I don't like you." He then looked away and started walking the other way purposly bumping into you.

"You are a BAAKAAA!!! BAKA!! BAKA!!! BAAAKAAAAA!!!! Rawr xD." You strongly pushed his back with your index finger.

"Shut up, I don't want to hear your voice, weirdo." Rod said in a disgusted tone.

'This kid.. who the hell does he think he is? A fucking king of some sort?' You thought watching him walk away with a very obvious weird look on your face.

You then walked back home. You also skipped class the whole time and did not make a door or even show Rod the school. You didn't care. You became emo asf.

"Mom, I'm home." you said. "K. LOL." Your mom replied. You got so pissed at your mom, Karina. (Yes karina braun is ur mother woahhh) "Shut up, Karina. I'm not calling you my mother." You then rushed up to your room. You see your brothers, Caca, Jean, Eren, and Reiner laying on your bed on their phones.

"The hell are you doing here? Get the fuck out." You said. "Aww who hurt you?" Eren said. "Shut up please." You pushed Eren off the bed. "Reiner, Caca. Please get off, thank you." You said and they listened. Eren is still on the floor, texting his girlfriend, Freedom.

Jean was always your favorite brother. He was always nice to you so you didn't mind him on your bed. "Hey, what's wrong bestie?" He asked once Eren, Caca, and Reiner left the room. "I don't know, honestly," You said. "There's this new student and he called me gross."

"He didn't lie." Jean laughed. "What the hell? Get out." You laughed also because you knew Jean was joking. "Anyways, wanna play Roblox?" You asked. "But aren't you too old for that?" Jean asked. "Shut up, you're like 80. Why are you talking?" You chuckled and grabbed your laptop. "Let's play adopt and raise a kid." You suggested. "O-okay.." Your big brother replied.

You both logged into your accounts. You joined the game and changed your roleplay name to 'moon/half-cat/cute/single/has a crush on ???/ dont touch my tail grr."

You and Jean were playing for a good 30 minutes until this person with a familiar name joined the game. Their username was 'RodRaisins'. You were watching them and was secretly trying to get their attention. They changed their roleplay name to 'Roddaddy/single/not taken/has a crush on moon/wolf'.

You approached him and what you didn't know was that Jean was watching from afar.

The chatbox:
y/nlovesyouxoxo: h-hey ######
RodRaisin: what?
RodRaisin: tags.
y/nlovesyouxoxo: whatever, add me.
RodRaisin: okay
y/nlovesyouxoxo: ## ### #### ######
RodRaisin: what
y/nlovesyouxoxo: do
cutegirlie82882: guys private message
y/nlovesyouxoxo: u
y/nlovesyouxoxo: ####
y/nlovesyouxoxo: ds
cxtecloudxs: abc for a child
y/nlovesyouxoxo:crd
y/nlovesyouxoxo:?
shatybxe: abc
RodRaisin: oh, yeah i do. add me!!
RodRaisin: ##########
y/nlovesyouxoxo: what
RodRaisin: rod#6969
cutegirlie82882: guys pm
y/nlovesyouxoxo: i'm suprised that didnt get tagged
y/nlovesyouxoxo: ill add you rawr
RodRaisin: kk. xD
cutegirlie82882: could u guys pm its getting annoyinh
y/nlovesyouxoxo: k.

You both then go on discord. You input their name and add them as a friend.

rod: hey

(next chapter soon)