A Chocolate Kiss

*This is a little bit after my other story, the following year*

Applebloom's POV:

As I wake up to the sound of Applejack fixing that old motor bike in the barn I look to my alarm clock, it's 5 am in the morning, just about the time I wake up to chores. As I finish my chores Big Mac is just starting making breakfast, each flying pancake is caught by Applejack and is served on my plate, a total of 45 pancakes for all of us. As the clock starts to hit eight we rush to get our bags and head off to school. As we start to drift off into our own directions it hits me. "TODAYS VALENTINE'S DAY!"

Diamond Tiara's POV:

Silverspoon and I are 10 minutes early to class, as two of the blank, blanks arrive with their chocolates in the hands I brace myself for the realization that I forgot to bring my chocolate for Silverspoon and I to share. I turn to Silverspoon who was sitting the the desk seat right next to mine as I inform her that she could go out and give her chocolate to her special someone. She nods and a familiar voice enters the soon to be chatty room, it was Babs Seed. We haven't spoken since we bullied her cute (she didn't notice it oke) cousin Applebloom. I could hear Silverspoon let out a romantic sigh and it clicked, did- did she like Babs Seed?!

Applejack POV: 

The whole high school had a day off because of an incident at school, Big Mac and Justin Bieber was have'n them a fight for Sugar Belle. As I sniff out Rarity and the gang we head to Pinkie's for some cake, and ice cream. For some reason she had a full fridge full of whipped cream, who need that much honestly. So instead of cake and ice cream we just sat there with hundreds of whipped cream in a can stuffing it in our mouths. The couples in the group (Sunset and Twi, Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich -where did u come from?-, Rainbow and Flutters, and Me + Rarity) then parted ways to have a romantic Valentines day. A whole eight hours passed when me and Rares were in the middle of a romantic picnic.

Applebloom POV:

It was the end of the day, I had heard the Applejack and the crew got a day off because of Big Mac and a dude that looked like Justin Bieber, I had finally scored the chocolate I had wanted the whole day by buying it off of Silverspoon for a date with my cousin witch Applejack totally forgot to tell me about. As I walk up to the girls I could see that bothering them was out of line for me so I decide to get some fresh air outside the school. I walk out and sniff the air, then spit it out, ewww it tasted like love, when they say that love was in the air I really didn't know that they were actually correct about it, let alone a real thing. Then from out of the blue *Sniff Sniff* it came from the corner of the school playground, I lean to the left to see who it was and there sat a crying Diamond Tiara. I slowly went to her wondering what I should do, with each sniff and tear coming out it picked away at my heart slowly breaking it into two. Why was I feeling this way, why was I so sad about my bully finally crying? I finally get to her location where I could tell she didn't notice me, as I take a step forward I trip of a rock falling head first but I save myself my putting out my arms and breaking my fall with a push up or two, one push up lead to another and I just keep on going until I heard the heart melting giggle from her.

Diamond Tiara POV:

In the middle of my tears and sniffs I heard someone falling right next to me, hoping it wasn't someone here to call me out I notice it was Applebloom. She saves herself my falling into a push up and many more to come. This was funny, she was adorable doing this, I giggled without noticing but when I did that giggle stopped and turned that smile into a frown. I look to my left where Applebloom stopped doing push ups and asksked.

"Are you here to finally get your revenge?" I manage to get out. I turn to her as she starts to get up and she reached out her hand, I take it nervously and she pulls me up, she was strong, so strong that I fell into her arms!

Applebloom's POV: 

Expecting her to be a little heavy I puller up easily, she was a light as a feather, but a little to light to the point that I pulled her into my arms. We both blushed as we stare into each others eyes, she was so pretty and the sun setting in the back round was making it hard for me to let go of her. I let go of her finally after a couple of minutes of looking into each others eyes and take out the heart shaped box of chocolates. I didn't have any reason why I shouldn't present the chocolates to her and ask her to by my special someone, I had no one to share them with and she seemed pretty lonely so I take them out and bow down without thinking.

"I- umm." I stutter out. "WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?" I shout loud enough for only her to hear and no one else. I look up to see her shocked, mind-blown.

"You want me, Diamond Tiara, to my your special someone?" she asks still in shock.

"I- uhh- I know it's a-uhh long shot but I don'y know anyone else to give this to." I spit out.

She takes the box of chocolates from my hands and opens it. As I slowly start to recover from the bowing thing I could see her take one of the heart shaped candies and put half of it in her mouth.

"Are you gonna take it?~" she asks me in a voice I just cannot put down. I slowly walk to her, grabbing her hips and putting her closer to me. I was about 3 inches taller then her so I look down, I gulp my spit and slowly open my mouth for the chocolate. As I start to close my eyes I could see her blushing apple red, as we fully close our eyes our lips met, we both took half of the chocolate in between both of our mouths and ate it. To be honest that kiss felt nice, I had never seen this side of her before, sexy and hot. As we broke the kiss, I looked down at her a took a step back.

"So how was it?" she asks me

"I uhhh." was all I could get out. She winks at me and putts the chocolate into her backpack, I just stood there frozen like a tree as I could see her from the corner of my eye skip away into the now set sun. But then...

"APPLEBLOOM!" I hear the crusaders shout.

Hope this story was fun, also sorry for the late post, if you want me to continue I will gladly. Happy Valentine's Day!