Baby shower

A/n; Wow! I may be the worst person for not updating in so long but honestly I can't blame it on anything except life and writers block. I have so many half-written chapters for this story that it is not even funny anymore. Every time I try and write, I get distracted which doesn't even help that I'm also looking at colleges now. I just wanted to write this little authors note to tell you guys that I am not abandoning this story, just life is kind of busy at this time so enough with my rambling, here is the story!

......................................................

Ellen POV

"Are you ready Tal?" I called from downstairs.

"You look extremely sexy," Patrick said from the couch, I don't see how I looked sexy because I felt like a whale. I wore a gray sundress that stopped right above my knees and I had my hair curled.

"You are only saying that because your obligated to because you love me," I smiled down looking in my purse, pulling out the sunglasses and putting them on my face.

"I'm coming!" She came barreling down the stairs in a blue floral shirt and green cargo capri's.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes momma, I'm going to wait by the car and you need to hurry up," she opened the front door.

"Fine then, don't give your dad a good bye hug," Patrick called and Talula came back inside and kissed his cheek before going back out the door.

"She's excited I think," I laughed and went and pecked Patrick on the lips.

"You have fun while I sit here and watch the race," he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure you can come if you wanted, you would have to play all the games Katie set up," I raised my eyebrow then laughed as he shook his head.

"Bye, love you," I headed out the door and got into the car where Tal was already buckled up in the back seat.

"Can we listen to Taylor Swift?" She spoke up from the backseat.

"We always listen to Taylor swift doll, can we listen to something else?" I asked and she pulled her puppy dog eyes out.

"Please momma," she puckered her lip out a little.

"Fine," I giggled a little and put in the Taylor Swift CD that has been on repeat every since we got it. I parked the car and we got out, going into the Starbucks. I ordered a coffee and Talula didn't want anything so we left after I got my coffee. There was paparazzi standing outside, waiting for us.

"Hi Ellen, how's the baby?" One of the guys asked and we both just ignored them as we got to the car.

"Momma, will they ever leave us alone?" She asked, staring out the window as we passed them.

"I don't think so doll, but you just have to learn to ignore them," I smiled back at her and she just sighed. I sometimes feel so bad for her and I think about the things this baby will go through. He will have to deal with all the pictures and paparazzi because I'm famous.

We drove over to Katie's house where she was hosting the baby shower, singing along to Taylor swift. We pulled up and there was about five or six cars parked outside her house. We both got out and I held her hand as we walked to the gate and her security guy let us in, Katie met me at the door.

"About time you got here," Katie laughed as she walked us to the backyard where everything was set up. Sandra, Kate, Chyler, Rebecca, and a few other people were there along with some of my friends.