02 | missing puzzle piece

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘗𝘜𝘡𝘡𝘓𝘌 𝘗𝘐𝘌𝘊𝘌

( SEASON 6 EPISODE 2 )

The sound of Meilani's alarm the next morning startled her awake with a loud groan, her hand haphazardly shooting out from her blankets to slam her hand down onto the annoying buzzing machine. She huffed as she flopped back onto her bed, trying to allow her eyes to adjust the blinding sunlight that filtered in through her window and she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position. Her hair was a mess of curls on her head and she rubbed at her tired eyes to try and rid the sleep from them. 

An empty sort of ache blossomed in her chest when her hand subconsciously reached out next to her, but was met with just her bedding. She dropped her other hand from her face, furrowing her eyebrows as she tried to put together why she had reached out and was met an empty space. However, her thoughts were cut off when her door squeaked open and her eyes met with Isaac's who leant against her doorframe, arms crossed across his toned chest. 

"I have to say, you look more and more beautiful every morning," Isaac mused, pushing off the doorframe and waltzing further into Meilani's room. He crawled up the end of Meilani's bed and pressed his lips softly to hers, a fire igniting between them as it always had thanks to their mate bond. Every movement of each other's lips and every breath was felt as their bodies focused on each and every single moment.