Parents

I woke up feeling refreshed and not sleepy. Which never happens. I looked at the clock and began to panick in my mind. 12:37p.m.

OMG! Did I miss school today! Oh no, I can not miss that huge test! Then I sighed, I forgot it's Saturday. I cuddled closer to my pillow. Saturdays are my lazy days.

I sighed and mumbled into my warm comfy pillow, "I hope I can continue that dream. I wonder how our kids would look." I mean seriously who wouldn't be curious in how a werewolf and a man with superpowers from a different planet, children looked like.

I started to drift back to sleep smiling, "I love you Superman."

I felt my pillow vibrate. I smacked it lightly with the palm of my hand, still half asleep, "Stop vibrating pillow, it tickles." I giggled.

Wait a minute.

I snapped my eyes open and looked above me finding my growling mate.

"The only person you'd be having kids with, is me. Got it." He said tightening his hold around my waist.

I smirked, "Possesive much?"

"Hell yeah, you're mine and I plan on letting everyone know it very soon." He said sounding serious.

I laughed. Hmm he gets worked up easily. This should be fun. I thought

"Whats so funny?" he said raising a brow.

I flipped, so my back was facing him as I replied slyly, "Nothing you just remind me so much of my boyfriend. He said the exact same thing Thursday." I had to bite my lip to keep from giving myself away and laughing.

He flipped me over in the blink of an eye caging me with his arms as he looked down at me with blood red eyes. "WHAT'S THIS BOYFRIEND OF YOURS NAMED!?!" He growled.

His eyes and deep animalistic tone of voice, showed this was no longer Nathan, but his wolf.

If he wasn't my mate, he'd scare the shit outta me right now. I thought.

Hey Raven what's Nathan's wolf named? I asked.

Aiden. She replied dreamily.

"Oh hey Aiden! It's soo nice to meet you!" I smiled completely unaffected by his possesive outburst.

"Name. NOW!" He growled

"Uh, I think if I told you that, you'd kill him." I said in a duh tone.

He gave me a sarcastic look, "No, I'm going to go congratulate the guy. OF COURSE I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! No one touches what's MINE." He said dangerously low and calm. It sent shivers down my spine, the good kind.

I couldn't take it anymore. I giggled and put my hands on both sides of his face before I raised myself up and gave him a peck on the lips. "Stop getting all worked up I was just joking. I'm all yours." I smiled

His eyes instantly turned back to his mesmerizing green before he huffed and grumbled, "Better be joking."

I giggled, "Your acting like a spoiled brat who has to get his way." I kissed his cheek, "Now get off of me so I can use the bathroom."

He smirked, "And if I don't?"

I scoffed, "It's your bed. You'd be the one washing wet bed sheets."

He raised an eyebrow and got off of me, "You may pass."

"Why thank you." I said faking a polite tone.

On my way to his bathroom door I heard him chuckle to himself as he sat on the bed, "You're a strange one."

"That I am." I replied, now closing the door to the bathroom.

I did my normal morning routine after I asked for a toothbrush. Then I went out back into the bedroom go find Nathan in his birthday suit!

"Aaah!" I screeched trying not to have my gaze stay where it shouldn't. I was practically drooling when I saw his six pack. I blushed and quickly looked the other way before my gaze could go any lower.

"Who's the perv, again? Because it looks like you were just eye raping me?" Nathan remarked.

"J-Just put some clothes on!" I stuttered feeling awkward talking to my mate while he's casually naked. I mean we're werewolves we see each other naked all the time but that's only when we're WOLVES. On top of that he only has me thinking naughty thoughts that I shouldn't be. Yep, not my wolf but me.

He chuckled, "Aww come on you know you want to look."

I blushed even harder and lied, "N-No."

He chuckled again and then I felt him hold me from behind on my waist. Considering I didn't feel his 'mini' on my lower back I'm guessing he's fully clothed now. He kissed my neck, leaving tingles on the spot and went into the bathroom with a smug look on his face.

I sighed relieved he left because I'm standing here like an idiot with a blush on my face as I replay what just happened.

"He's such a urgh!" I mumbled to myself frustrated.

He then came out of the restroom just wearing blue jeans and a plain black shirt.

"Come on, love my parents are waiting." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and leading me downstairs.

"Wait what!?" I began to feel more and more embarrassed as what happened the day before occurred to me. "I-I can't do that!"

"And why not?" He replied sounding bored.

"Because they caught us MAKING OUT IN YOUR BEDROOM!" I stated now realizing we were at the bottom of the staircase as I said that loud...really loud.

He had a smug look on his face looking behind me. I turned around to see his parents stop what they were doing in the kitchen to look at me. By now I'm sure my face looks like a tomato to them.

It was silent for a couple of awkward seconds before his mom broke it, "It's alright sweetie we're just glad he's getting his mate pregnant and not accidentally some other-"

"Mom!" Nathan stated angrily stopping her from going any further.

"Anyways I wasn't exactly sure what you liked for breakfast so I just made some eggs and turkey bacon."

"Ooh I love turkey bacon." I say getting out of Nathan's hold and going towards the table.

I sat down with Nathan doing the same.

"Sorry so far we've been very rude.What's your name?" Nathan's father asked

"Jasmine." I smiled

"Jasmine. That's a beautiful name." Nathan's mother commented

"Thanks. My mother named me after the movie Aladdin because she loved it so much." I giggled

They all joined in and began laughing.

"Do you have any siblings?" His father asked.

I felt my smile fade a little, "I use to have an older brother."

"Use to?" His mother asked confused.

"Uhm...an unexpected rogue attack happened when I was 10 and my family died protecting me." I said looking down at my plate.

"Oh we're sorry to hear that Jasmine." They both said kindly. I felt Nathan pull me into his chest which made me calm down a bit and my wolf pur in delight.

"So am I but, I got adopted by 2 loving parents I couldn't be more greatful for."

They all smiled and I dropped my fork.

Omg my parents I didn't tell them where I am a-and I didn't go home after school! I panicked in my mind.