truth or dare

Ship: bokuakakuroken (bokuto x akaashi x kuroo x kenma)
Note: This story contains a polygamous relationship

Kuroos pov:
The feeling grew in my stomach as I watched bokuto hit the spike sent by kenma to akaashi who received it setting it to me. We continue our little 2 on 2 practice match for about half a hour until kenma started to complain about being tired "kuroo can we please go home now" he whined looking at me I blush looking down at the small pudding head "s-sure" I say as he did graby hands for me to pick him up, I blushed again. Bokuto and akaashi came to (they where all staying the night at kenmas). Once we arrived we settled  down and decided to play a game of truth or dare

(just bare with me I couldn't think of anything else) "kenma truth or dare" bokuto said excitedly "truth" kenma said not looking up from his psp (thats what he plays on right-) "do you like anyone at the moments " bokuto said in the same excited voice with a hint of curiosity, kenma blushed and nodded hiding in his hoodie, I could feel the jealous boiling in my skin thinking how lucky the person who kenma liked was. Bokuto was jumping up and down asking questions before akaashi cut him off telling kenma it was his turn. The game continued until it was my go "kenma truth or dare " I said "dare" he mumbled cheeks still red "I Dare you to sit on akaashis lap for the rest of the game" kenma blushed looking at akaashi for approval, akaashi nodded and kenma sat down blushing "kuroo truth or dare" he said looking down at his psp "truth" I said almost dying from the cuteness overload akaashi and kenma where sending  me  "who do you have a crush on" he said you could hear the slight smirk in his voice, "nope not happening, I think its time to stop the game" I say laughing slightly and hiding behind the couch cushions, they all laughed before kenma asked again "who do you like kuroo" he said God why is he go cute I thought "ilikeyouthreebutyouprobablythinkitsweird" I mumble into the pillow "kuroo we can't understand you" akaashi giggled, omg hes so cute, "I said I really like you three but you probably think its weird" I repeated still hiding a blush coving my face.

I suddenly felt a heavy weight on my back and arms wrapping around my stomach pulling me out from the couch "nooooo bo put me downnnnn" I squirm in bokutos grasp he sat down with me on his lap laughing his stupid owl head off, I blush hiding my face in my hands. My hand were pulled off my face and a soft pare of lips were on mine kenmas lips. "I like you guys to " he mumbled cluddling into my chest. Bokuto was behind me arms wrapped around my waist while kenma was on my lap, akaashi blushes and hugged kenma from behind smiling. (Basically they all like each other :) )

~third persons pov ~ (and a time skip to say 11.15 pm)

The four where laying on kenmas bed bokuto and kenma in the middle while akaashi was cuddles behind kenma and kuroo behind bokuto, kenma and bokuto had their foreheads together and where holding hand uwu

A/n im so sorry this was so bad- jrjsjwjskje