Five

Tzuyu's POV

We arrived home and just chilling in our living room. I'm sitting and Sana's lying on my lap. I'm brushing her hair with my fingers softly.

"I didn't know I get to have a week with you," I spoke.

"I begged for it. We supposedly had a photoshoot this week in Thailand but I asked them if we could just shoot here. So that I can be with you more. Can you come with me? I promise it won't be long. I felt guilty leaving you as soon as we got together." I smiled at her answer.

"Anything for you. But I gotta call Dad first." I said and dialed Dad's number. After a few rings, he answered.

"Hello, Dad?"

"Yes, baby what's up?"

"Dad, can I ask for a week off? Sana just got here and I wanna spend more time with her."

"Is that it? Hmmm. Let me think about it."

"Daaaaad, please????"

"Okay. Okay but on one condition."

"What is it?'

"Dinner with us tomorrow. With Sana."

"Yes! See you tomorrow. Thank you, Dad! I love you and Mom." I said happily and hung up the phone.

"Did you hear that, love?" I said to this squirrel on my lap. Then she sits up straight and faces me.

"Do you think they're fine with me for you?" Squirrel asked with a worried face.

"Of course! Why would you think the other way?" I asked.

She stared down and said "Because... You know we're both women." I cupped her face.

"Love, look at me. I have the most loving parents in the whole wide world. My happiness is their priority. To be honest our parents have known our preferences since Jeong unnie and Nayeon unnie started dating. They're cool with it. So relax and we'll meet them tomorrow." I said and kissed her cheek.

Sana is staring at me. "Are you okay, love?" I asked. She didn't answer but she started leaning closer to me until I felt her lips on mine. Our kiss got deeper, she bit my lower lips asking for an entrance. I gladly welcome her tongue, I let her taste my mouth as she lays on top of me without breaking our kiss. I can't help myself and run my hands inside her shirt. She parted our lips, I opened my eyes and saw that she was staring at me. "I want you." She said and I just nodded.

Suddenly, our living room felt hotter than usual. Maybe I forgot to turn on the AC. Sana's starting to take off my shirt and my pants. I'm only now in my underwear then she stands up and undresses seductively without looking away from me. Now, seeing my girlfriend in her underwear made me drool. Oh my gosh! She's the death of me. Fuck! I course in my mind. She's so sexy no wonder I felt hot all of a sudden. She crawls back on me while running her fingertip on my lips down to my abs. Shit! I'm so turned on.

"You're so sexy." She said.

"You're sexier," I said smiling at her. Then she captured my lips again. I pulled her closer to me. Her kisses now went down to my jaw, down to my neck I felt that she was sucking my neck. That surely will leave a mark.
Her hand ran around my back to unclasp my bra and throw it on the floor. She's now sucking my nipple while she's massaging my other mound.

"Ahh. Ohh. You're so good." I said.

"This is your first time right?" She asked. I felt shy and just nodded. She smiled.

"Relax. I'll do you good." She said smirking. Then she was back kissing and licking my stomach while her hand cupped both of my mounds and squeezed them softly.

"Fuck!" I cursed. As my waist arch. My heart is pounding hard. Like it's gonna go out of my chest. This is all new to me and it feels good. Her hand runs down to my thigh and grips it hard. She took off my underwear in an instant. She spread my both legs open to have easy access to her target. She stared at it for a while then looked at me in the eyes smirking. I felt embarrassed and covered my face with my hands but she took them off.

"There's nothing to be shy about. Everything about you is beautiful. You're a masterpiece" She said, caressed my face, and kissed me on my lips. "Cum for me." She whispered in my mouth and I nodded.

She's now back in between my legs and started kissing my both thighs. " Ohhhh." I moaned. Her hand travels down to my hole.

"You're so wet, love." She said smiling at me.

"Only for you," I answered. She smirks

"Better make sure of that because I'm not sharing you with anyone." She said and planted soft kisses on my lady part. I shivered because of the tingling sensation.

"Oh my gosh. Stop teasing." I said. Then she kissed my lady part torridly like what she did on my mouth. Licking and sucking my clit makes me feel out of this world. Maybe this is what heaven is. Like what they say.

"You're making me insane. That feels so good. Ahhh. Baby Sana ohhh. There. Yes! Ahhh." I can't stop moaning. " Ahhhh! Ouch." I said as I felt her finger inserted.

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to continue?". She asked.

"Ye-yes. Don't stop," I said and she started to in and out her finger in slow motion while sucking my clit.

"Ahh. Fuck me, Sana. Faster," I said and she did. "Gosh! Ahhh! Fuck! I love you, Sana," I said as I didn't understand what I was feeling. This is soo fucking good. "Fuck, Sana. Yes! Baby faster! Ahhh!" I said as I felt another finger being inserted. "Yes, baby. There! Fuck Sana don't stop. I'm cumming." I said with heavy breathing. "You're fucking me good. Ahhh! Oh my gosh! Im cumming! Ahhhh! Fuck Sana ahhhhhh!" I cum in her mouth. She cleaned me with her tongue. I'm panting. My heart beating so fast. Then she kissed me and lay on top of me. She rested her head on my neck. "God! I thought I'd go crazy. Best night ever," I said and she laughed.

"Don't you ever do that with anybody. Don't you ever show your body to anyone. You're mine. Do you understand, Tzu?" She said in a serious tone.

"Ye-yes. Of course. I'm yours alone," I said. The possessive side of Sana is really cute but it also scares me at the same time.

"I love you, Tzuyu-ah." She said.

"I love you more Sana," I answered. We didn't know that we already fell asleep.