Back to were it all started

I went to go visit Johnny because the rivalry has gotten in the way. Miguel is with him and they are setting Johnny up on a date. I asked Miguel if I could see him in my room he asked me what I needed I told him to sit down. I told him everything about my past he hugged me and I kissed him then Johnny walked in. He asked us what we were doing and I told him.

He said if larusso hurts you tell me and I will hurt him. I said no because he is really kind and does not care about the rivalry. He just wants us to learn. And never fight unless the fight comes to us. And he cares about us not about Kreese.

I can't believe I kissed Miguel I don't know if I should tell Sam. I will probably tell her when I get back. I finally got back and Sam asked me how it went. I couldn't tell her about me and Miguel. I told her it went well and she was happy she asked me if I saw Miguel I just said no.

Me and Sam heard there was an 80's night at the roller rink so we all went. She went with Robby I was all alone till we got there. I saw Miguel and I hugged him then we asked someone for food and we saw it was Tory. She kissed Miguel I could not belive him he cheated on her with me. I went to the rink and started skating and Miguel was talking to be I did not want to be mean so I talked to him.

Tory tripped Sam and called her princess. Sam saw she had food and striked first.she sweep her leg. We got kicked out. We took the skates with us because they did not stop us.