PAYBACK

After the soccer fight we wanted to fight back so we decided to start training again. When we were in the middle of training Amanda comes out I just roll my eyes and leave. I was so bored out of my mind in my room. Sam then came in and told me to get ready I asked her for what and she said it's a surprise. We went to golf and stuff I was confused and we say Chris.

He told us that cobra Kai was messing with him at work and that they went to the place next door. There was more of us than them so we would win. We liked our odds because they were five of us and only four of them. I went inside the place and Eli said "what do you want " I told him you because you don't know how much I missed you and he said I thought you liked demetri. I said not anymore but I was here for something else I forgot what it was and Sam turned on the light and I said now I remember.

They all came down and he asked them what they wanted me and Sam looked at each other and said payback. Sam pushed someone and then kicked another one in the face. I was dealing with hawk I grabbed his arm and flipped him over. We were all fighting and then we get a guy on the floor. Once me and Sam were going to go for a punch on two guys we hear some call our names. They went Sam larusso ,y/n Lawrence where are you bitches.

Sam ran away in fear I decided to face them I kicked Tory. She fell to the floor then I went after hawk and she went after all the other miyagi do's. Someone grabs me from behind and I see hawk have demetri in the same position that Miguel had Robby in the fight. I was scared I kept on yelling Eli please let him go they looked so confused who Eli was. He broke his arm and I started to cry and Sam did nothing I am done with her and miyagi do.