Pandy Uniform x Glitch! Male! Dying!Reader// ill let you out but one thing...

A/n: I was looking at glitchy anime stuff and I found this image. Sooo I made this. Request from @Majora123. Also, I'm not male I just get a lot of male requests from Majora. Enjoy this trash!

Your pov:

I was kicking the bars annoyed by Georgies ranting. "He looks really upset Georgie, please leave him alone." Said Pandy. I blushed but then crashed from getting flustered. "€rror €rror!" I shouted. "The hell is happening to him?!" Asked willow because she was annoyed by me doing this. "He's crashing willow. He'll stop in a couple of minutes." Mimi said shyly and this time she didn't stutter. Although she started stuttering when Giraffey started flirting with her. I then stopped crashing but still had error signs on me. "Are you okay?" Pandy aka my secret crush asked. "I-I'm fine Pandy!" I stuttered backing into the wall. "If you say so." She said then looked at willow leaving. "Guys!" She whisper yelled. "What?" We all said together. "I'll let you out but I also have to tell Y/n something..." she said shyly. "How do we know your not lying...?" Asked pony. "Because you can earn my trust." She said. Pony still looked unconvinced but shrugged. Pandy immediately opened the gate (whatever it's called-) and we got out. I hugged Pandy while the others got out since they know I can follow later on. I didn't see Pandy blush tho. "Y/n... I've been wanting to tell you... I-I-I I LOVE YOU!" She said. I blushed real hard then more error signs appeared. "I-I love you too!" I stuttered out. "Will you be my boyfriend...?" She asked. "Sure- €rror!" I said then she laughed. I then stopped crashing and kissed her. We were blushing madly. We pulled away then I said, "Take care Pandy and bye!" I said then ran off. She got flustered then fainted but I couldn't see it because I was almost there to the team. "Hey g-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt a pain in my chest and heard a bullet shot. "Where do you think your going?" She said. I then fell to the ground and accidentally teleported to the team. "Y/n!" They all shouted then Mimi went to go help me while the others were fighting willow. Pony may may not have killed willow but that's besides the point. Blood was coming out of my mouth and Mimi couldn't do anything. Georgie and the rest of the team were crying and they couldn't do anything.

No ones pov:

The young man laid on the ground dying but his team couldn't do anything about it. Pandy was still out, so she couldn't do anything. His last words were: "I love you Pandy..." he said then passed away. By the time he did, everybody in the team was sobbing. Later on, the tsp got the news and Pandy was devastated. She never left her room, so tigery had to get her food and stuff. But one month, tigery wasn't there and the rest of the month, Pandy starved to death. Now, you and Pandy live your life in heaven and watching your closest friends and family live life. End

A/n: this was sad to make lol 🥲. Rip male reader you will be missed. Bai peeps.