Y/n and Jeffy break their leg! Jeffy x sister! Reader x bowser jr // tbc lol

A/n: YoU gOt A fRiEnD iN mE-

Your pov:

I was sleeping until my dad Mario woke me up. "Y/n time for school!" He said. I groaned then flipped him off and went back to sleep. "Y/n if you don't get up, your eating green beans." He said. "HELL NO!" I said then ran to the bathroom to get ready. After I got ready in f/a (fav anime) shirt, I went to go get my backpack. "Hmmm if I break my leg... I don't have to go to school. Great! I'll do that." I thought to myself. I went to the roof and when I got there, I saw dad yelling at Jeffy to get in the car. "Get your vss in the car Jeffy it's time to go to school!" Dad spat. "I don't have to." Jeffy said. I started laughing but I fell off of it. I continued laughing until I heard the crack of my leg. I stopped laughing then saw all the blood on the ground. I screamed then started crying. Mom, dad, Jeffy, Jr, Joeseph, Cody, and chef pee pee heard my scream then ran to me. "Y/n! Why would you do that?!" Exclaimed Cody. "Because *sniffle* I don't want to go to school." "Nice thinking Y/n." Jeffy said then climbed the roof and fell then broke his leg. He started crying too. "Let's go inside and call a doctor." I said then used my levitation and levitated me and Jeffy inside. After we did, dad called the doctor. Jeffy was swinging his leg around and then hit dad. "Home run!" He shouted then the doctor came in with a chicken leg. "Hey there, somebody call a doctor?" He asked. "Is that a chicken leg?"