Chapter 2- The Final Chapter

"Oh, Mummy Pig!" Grampy Rabbit came out to greet Mummy Pig with a smile, "Why is my house broken? And why is my wife on the floor, looking dead?" Grampy Rabbit's smile faded. Mummy Pig ignore the question, pushing Grampy Rabbit aside, crashing her lips against his. They fell, and Mummy Pig's actions grew intense. She fiercely made her way on top of Grampy Rabbit, moving her lips against his so fast and so hard. Grampy Rabbit enjoyed this, every moment of it. He played along, and cupped his hands around Mummy Pig's skull, and they made out. 

Mummy Pig then had enough. She stopped to think of how her husband would react to this, so she waved goodbye to Grampy Rabbit, and raced over to Daddy Pig. She burst through the door in tears, wrapping her arms around Daddy Pig's shoulder. "I don't love you anymore, Daddy! I can't be with you any longer!" she yelled. Daddy Pig stood there in confusion. "What's love?" he asked. Mummy pig rolled her eyes, as she clenched her fists, readying her legs to flog Daddy Pig right out the roof. "How come nobody knows what love means?! Are you all playing some kind of joke on me?!"

Daddy Pig then winked, taking Mummy Pig's hand. They went into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. But before they could get to 'business', Peppa Pig rose from the dead. She walked down the hallways, and in and out of the doors. But when she passed her parents room, "UH!" "OH~!" "AHH!". Peppa thing thought something was wrong, so she slowly turned the door knob, only to find her dad's card inserted into her mother's ATM machine... 

"Can I join too?" asked Peppa, as she tilted her head with a slight smile. "Of course," replied Daddy Pig. And they all lived happily after.

THE END. <3