Birth Number Six in Numerology

Birth Number Six.

For those born on the 6th, 15th, 24th of any month

You have an affinity with people born in the signs of Taurus and Libra; no matter what year they were born. Whenever you meet people born in these signs you must consider the possibility that you have met them before, somehow, somewhere, in some other time. You are practical, industrious and in many ways capable of exercising tremendous patience to achieve the things you want. On occasion, others see this as being obstinate, but to you it is simply adhering to your established principles. Oh yes, you can be as stubborn as a mule, when you want to be. Now for the other side of the coin. You are amiable and docile in nature, fond of good food and the luxuries of life. You can be very social when you want to be and enjoy the arts, music and theatre. Some would call you charming, while others might call you a flirt. You are able to talk your way in and out of any situation.

Your number promises security, balance and harmony, but whether it will deliver its promise is another matter. A secure job, a secure relationship and a secure home life are all necessary for your well-being. You like your ease and comfort and when you find your niche you are unlikely to change it for the sake of change. However, when changes do appear on the horizon they are likely to be of a sudden and dramatic nature. Consideration for others is basic to your character and you rejoice in other people’s happiness. Disliking jealousy you often wonder why it is you attract people who are often jealous. Having this number can make you a slave to your work and if you are not careful, your employer might treat you like a doormat.

Number Six often enslaves you to property, having to work and work to pay a mortgage or rent you can ill afford. Like a rose, you will bloom in any environment, home or work, as long as you are given the attention you seek. If you do not receive the love and attention you need you become thorny, feel sorry for yourself and complain. There is no one more cynical, more sceptical, and angrier than a person who has Number six as they’re Birth Number. But you do learn from your mistakes. It’s likely your environment will be more stable than others, if not in the early years then in the latter years, when you are more able to provide for yourself. You will enjoy the company of people in your home. To be honest, when people come to visit they’ll either never want to leave or you’ll encourage them to stay longer than they intended. Your place of residence is often found in the country or far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, where people can feel relaxed and at ease. If ever you lose your home, apart from the obvious devastation, you must have faith that you’re higher self is moving you on for some reason or another.

Possessing a love of colour and being artistic in nature you are likely to create a nice environment for yourself, just make sure you allow others to share with you the comforts you create. The word sharing is an important word for you to remember, if you share your world with those around you they will share their world with you. The other side of the coin is that you have a demanding nature and can be jealous of another’s success as well as being dictatorial and cynical. There is a materialistic side to your number. In fact, the ancient Egyptians had a lot in common with Number Six, in that they furnished their tombs with all sorts of artefacts in readiness for the next life. We come into life with nothing and we go out with nothing, except knowledge. What have you learned from your life so far?

Although Number Six has many positive characteristics, there are just as many negatives. Life will bring many moments when your heart will be pulled in many different directions and decisions won’t come easy. Hopefully, with the advancing years and with the benefit of hindsight you will learn to know the good from the evil. There is another side to you and that is your tendency to be a social climber. You love throwing lavish parties, inviting elegant people and people with connections. Don’t you? You like to be noticed and be the centre of attention – you’re an actor at heart.

(c) RichardAnderson for Thomas Muldoon