Invisible Brad

Bri's POV 

"Hey? Hey. Ri. Bri. Char." Henry walks out of the storage room and we glance at him.

Charlotte was typing on her computer and me and Ri were watching a movie that Ri picked out.  Charlotte was trying to figure out information on a motorcycle thief.

"Yeah what's up?" Me and Ri both simultaneously ask.

"Have you, uh, have you been noticing anything like, weird about Ray?" Henry questions and me and Ri giggle.

"Since the day we met him." Ri joked and Henry rolls his eyes.

"Everyday all the time." Charlotte remarks looking up from her computer. "Why."

"No, I mean he's been talking like when nobody else is around." Henry explains and we three both turn to him.

"You mean talking to yourself." Ri asked.

"Yeah." Henry nodded. "Like full on conversations with people who aren't even there."

"Well my uncle Roscoe talks to his food before he eats it." Charlotte mentions.

"What's he say?" Henry asks.

"Stuff like- Well, hello hamburger you're about to take a trip down to belly town!" Charlotte replies in a deep voice, rubbing her belly.

The sprocket opens and Dad walks out, talking to someone or something that wasn't even there. Henry gestures to this and we all slowly walk closer, listening to the conversation.

Charlotte makes noises and Stella comes towards her, and Charlotte picks up Stella, and starts rubbing her.

Dad sees us. "Hey guys. You find any more info on that motorcycle thief?" He slaps the air behind him. "Will you not stand so close to me?"

Henry, Charlotte, Ri, and I share a puzzled expression.

"I can feel you breathing on my neck!" Dad complains and sighs. "Thank you."

Dad looks at us and sees our confused faces.

"Why are you four guys looking at me." Dad wonders to us.

"Uh..." Charlotte and Ri trail off.

"Because you're talking to nobody!"

Charlotte and Ri shush Henry and he shushes us.

"It's got to be said!"

"Right, I haven't introduced you to  Brad." Dad chuckles and Ari and I smile.

"Oh." I laugh. "I know Brad."

"You do?" Charlotte, Ri ask Henry and I nod my head.

"Sort of." I grin.

"Brad this is Henry and Charlotte." Dad introduces. "Guys, this is invisible Brad. Brad you remember the twins, Brianna and Arianna."

Charlotte and Henry were still confused but went along with it.

Charlotte waved awkwardly. "Hi, Brad."