A Deserving Punch

Bakugo's POV:

I rush out of the classroom as tears roll down my face. I don't know why I said that. I want to be friends with him. I realized this weekend that I really do like him. I want to be friends. I want to be best friends with him.

The door to the roof slams open and I fall over crying. I am not over our friendship. I am so so under it. Haha. I feel so bad for making him sad and for hurting him, but I just can't trust him anymore and I don't know how we could ever actually be friends if I can't trust him. I want nothing more than for us to stay up talking all night again, but I don't know if that can ever happen again. Not after I just yelled at him like that. Not after I told him it was over. He could never forgive me.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I make big explosions up toward the sky. I don't care if people see me. It is not even their business. I am not going to class today. Not after what happened.

I sit up on the roof for a couple of minutes. I finally stop crying and I compose myself. I decide on going back to the dorms. I can just tell Aizawa I was sick or something. I get up from my spot and walk over to the door. I open it up and as soon as I do I see a fist flying toward my face. I go to dodge, but decide not to. I deserve this.

The fist hits me with a lot of force, probably one of the strongest punches I have ever felt, and it sends me back, making me land on my butt.

I try to reorientate myself, but something kicks me in the ribs and I fly to the side.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ISSUE? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HURTING KIRISHIMA LIKE THAT?"

I have heard that voice before but I don't know who it is and I definitely wouldn't know their name even if I did. I look up from my spot, blood from my nose seeping into my mouth and on to my white clothes, fucking great.

As my head lifts up I see the earphone chick charging at me. What the fuck? How does she know what happened? Whatever. She is pissing me off and I don't have time for these little games.

I get up before she gets to me and she goes to punch me, but I block her arm to the right and stop her incoming knee with my other hand. This knocks her off balanced, but she launches her weird earphones at me. I dodge both of them and pin her to the ground.

"GET OFF ME YOU FUCKER. WHY ARE YOU HURTING KIRISHIMA LIKE THAT. HE IS LITERALLY THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND YOU ARE MAKING HIS LIFE SO MISERABLE AND SAD. YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON."

"I know." I say with my head down so she couldn't see my eyes. "I am a horrible person."

I get off of her and walk to the door.

"DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN!! You fucking psycho." I dart my eyes back at the girl, "Or you will fucking pay for it." I scream at her as I open the door and leave the roof.

With the taste of blood still in my mouth and a pain in my ribcage I go back to the dorms, not thinking about anything until my body hits my bed.

She is right. I am a horrible person for making Shitty Hair feel like that. He is always so happy all the time and I don't think I have seen him smile since last Wednesday. Not that I was paying attention to him, but I didn't notice him smiling like usual.

What am I suppose to do? I want to be friends again, but I can't trust him after what he did. I feel so bad for hurting him, and there is no way that he would forgive me for how I have been acting towards him. I like him, but he could never like me back, at least not after what I have been doing to him. As he said it, "making these last few days feel like hell."