Spoiler Alert

Brianna's POV 

"Yeah baby, series finale of Walking Orange!" Henry cheers as we all sit on the couch to watch the finale of Walking Orange.

Me and Ari used to not like Walking Orange, but Henry got us into it and now we're obsessed with it.

"I can't believe we're about to watch the last episode ever." Dad states with a tray of pizza.

"I know." Charlotte and I smile. I sat next to Henry and Dad with a bottle of soda.

"Television history!" Schwoz beams and we look at the giant screen in front of us.

"It's the television's biggest night! The Tony Awards!"

All of us begin to cry in agony, yelling at Schwoz to change the channel. Schwoz changed the channel and yelled over our cries.

"There! I fix it!"

We all exhales with relief and the show to begin.

"Previously on Walking Orange..."

"Here we go," I giggle. "It's happening!"

Suddenly mine, Dad's, Charlotte's, Henry and Ari's phones went off and we checked them. I looked at it and my eyes went wide.

"Are you serious?! I yell and throw my phone down to the ground.

"No!" Dad says.

"Oh no!" Henry cries as he stands up and throws his pizza at the wall. Dad bangs a pillow on the ground yelling in horror, and Charlotte tosses her Skeezits everywhere.

"Just turn it off." Dad groans and Schwoz turns off the television.

"What happens?" Schwoz asked.

"Why did we not watch Walking Orange? And why you heave your pizza?" Schwoz asked us.

"Because the Spoiler ruined Walking Orange!" Henry exclaims.

"Stupid 'The Spoiler!" Charlotte snaps.

"I want to take a knife and want to show it up his spoiling-Mmmmmm!" Ari got cut off by Henry covering her mouth with his arm and bringing her  to his chest, Ari bit his arm and he yells in pain.

"Ow!"

"Who is The Spoiler?" Schwoz asked.

"He's this jerky teenager here in Swellview!" Dad snaps, standing up from the couch. "He finds out what's gonna happen in tv shows and movies..." 

"And then he tells people the ending!" Ri finishes.

"He ruins it for everyone!" Charlotte adds.

"I hate that kid!" I exclaim. "Why must he ruin everything? I would like to ruin him and beat his-"

Once again, Henry covers Ari's  mouth and she sigh, not bothering to remove his boney hand.

"Not for me. I am smart." Schwoz smiles and pulls out his turned off phone. "I turn my phone off."

"Well, yip de do for you Schwoz!" Henry snaps irritation and released his hand from my mouth. "You licked my hand Ari."