I'm sorry

"GET OUT OF THE WAY" I heard tory yell to someone.

"Oh come on I'm just tryna have some fun baby" the landlord of our apartment said. I was getting mad.

"Don't call me your baby."

"It's either you pay rent or I get something from you including seeing you naked." He said

"Never. You disgust me. No matter how far in debt I am I'm never sleeping with you"

I wanted to go down there and help her but I knew I couldn't.

"Calm down babygirl" I saw him slip his hand up her skirt.

I was getting pissed.
I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and slapped him across the face. I couldn't watch him do that tory any longer.

"Ooh tory is this your little girlfriend"
He said.

"You wish asshole" tory said as she kicked him in the gut and grabbed my hand to walk off.

She had never held my hand before not ever since we were little. I realised I was starting to blush a lot. And she noticed too.

"Oh I'm sorry i-"

"Oh no it's okay haha just haven't had physical contact with people in a while you know" you both giggled slightly then walked into town together talking about all kinds of things, karate, makeup, drama, the stuck up princess sam. We both hated her with a passion.

Then the topic of crushes came up. Fuck.

"So y/n who do you like"

"Well none of the boys at our school there all weird" you laughed it off.

"So then about the girls?"

*Fuck did she know you like girls? What if she told someone? I would get the shit beat out if me in this town*

"Oh well now that you bring it up there is this one girl" you said while putting your hand on your chin and pretending to think.

"OH COME ON NOW YOUVE GOTTA TELL ME"

"never ever ever" I said while smiling at her.

"Can I atleast guess?" She whined out
"Ugh fine" you said.
"Sam?"
"EW NEVER"
she laughed a little then continued saying names.

About an hour passes of her saying names and still guesses wrong.
All of a sudden she got nervouse and looked to her right and her voice got low.
"me?.."
I started to get red without noticing.
"Sorry y/n I'll keep guessing.."
"Wait-"