your amazing.

*the next day*

!smut warning!

I woke up at 6 to get everything ready. I wanted tonight to go perfect. I washed my face and cleaned my room and the kitchen and the bathroom. I even did my makeup which is rare. I got dressed in some comfy pajamas since she was coming over at 7pm so we could have a movie night.
I heard a knock at the door. My heart beated at double speed.

I opened the door to see tory smiling with movies and snacks in her hands.
"Someone is excited" you said laughing.
"Oh shut up y/n of course I'm excited"

We both sat down on the living ro floor and set down blankets and pillows and started watching, "titanic".
We both loved this movie ever since we were kids. I out some popcorn in the microwave and got some ice cream. I sat down with the munchies and we both started making competitions like who can eat the most ice cream or who can have the most popcorn in there mouth. A couple of hours went by of us laughing and telling jokes then she looked at me with love in her eyes. I looked back with the feeling. Suddenly before I knew it her lips were against mine.

I froze in shock not knowing what to do. And then without realising I was kissing her back, like a lot. I pushed her down on top of the blankets and got on top of her and started to make out with her. It felt so right. She then switched me around and she was on top of me she pressed down and took off my shirt and I took of her shirt so we were both in our place bras.

She pressed into me with our bare stomachs touching. The kiss still not breaking. Then I could feel a wet pool in my panties. Fuck she really made me wet. And turned on. I was getting horny and my lady part was throbbing asking for entry and needed to be pleased. I took my shorts off and she took hers off as well.
She was wearing a thong. And guess what, so was I. (Wink wink)

I stared in awe at her body. She looked like a god. I pressed down and put my legs in-between hers and she got on top craddling me. Her hands trailed onto my back too the point where we were pressed completely against each other. I felt her lady part throb and I bet she could feel mine throbbing too.
I needed her now and right now.

I unclipped her bra and threw it to the other side of the room and she did the same to mine. We were sitting up and I was on her lap. I started to bonce up and down on her lady part. And massaging her breasts as she did the same to me. I pinned her down and traced my hands around her inner thighs and stomach. I picked her up and carried her to my bed where I had prepared for this.

I pinned her onto my bed and kissed her while massaging her breasts and moving up and down humping her lady part. I moved down onto her neck and left little love marks everywhere then onto her stomach and then her thighs. I looked up for permission and she nodded. I pulled her thong down slowly and teasing her entrance
"y/n STOP TEASING ME PLEASE"
"Beg for it."
"PLEASE Y/N DO IT"
"Do what?"
"FUCK ME"
I inserted two fingers in her and she started to moan loudly. She was about to climax so I let her and licked every bit of it.
"Tory you taste good" I said smirking
"Shut up" she said then she was suddenly on top of me kissing me roughly. Next thing I know she's scissoring me and massaging my breasts. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. I let out my climax and then she layer next to me and turned to face me as I did the same.
"Y/n I love you."
"I love you too tory."