𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

beacon hills, ca

RETURNING TO BEACON HILLS WAS NEVER PART OF THE HARRIS' PLAN. Leaving behind the familiarity of her two dorky best friends and the house she grew up in, Finley and her family packed up and moved east. They moved out east to get a change of pace, or so they told their close friends and family. The real reason for their move was because of the impossible and almost inhuman things her parents had seen in her brother Graham and the people of Beacon Hills.

Growing up in a new place with new people wasn't very hard for the Harris siblings. There was no doubt that the Harris' were people of beauty. Finley and Graham both being blessed with fair, pale skin and golden hair that could make any person envious. Their captivating personalities only added to their charm and made them the object of many people's pursuits.

On a fateful Friday during the winter before Finley's second semester of sophomore year, her house caught fire. Only Graham and Finley made it out alive and they watched from the outside as their parents perished in the ashes of their once beautiful home.

In the aftermath of the fire, Graham took on a fatherly roll over Finley and decided that they should move back to Beacon Hills. Away from the whirlwind of rumors that picked up when the siblings were left orphaned, and back to a place they knew would always be home.

Though she would never admit it to anyone but herself, Finley was excited to move back. Excited to see her old friends and see just how much things had changed. She was especially excited to be reunited with the two boys that completed "the Golden Trio" as her brother liked to call them.

Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. Her oldest friends and the people she knew she could count on more than anyone. However, her excitement battled with her anxiety. The reoccurring feeling that the two boys would resent her and want nothing to do with her bubbled in the pit of her stomach. It got worse with each passing day and by the time she was supposed to start her first day at Beacon Hills High School, she couldn't hold down the bile that rose up her throat.

Her nerves were still at an all time high as her brother pulled up to the front of the school where she could make out Stiles and Scott standing by the front steps looking even more nervous than Finley. Though she didn't know what the boys were so stressed about, it made Finley feel better that she wasn't the only one that seemed to be freaking out.

"Have a good day Finn," her brother's voice pulled her out of her thoughts, "call me if you need anything or start to feel anxious and I'll pick you up, ok?" He sent her a loving smile and they shared a brief hug before Finley let out a breath.

"Here I go. I love you Graham." Finley put on a face of feigned confidence and stepped out of the car. By the time her brother drove off, people were already looking in her direction. Some with a curious glint in their eyes and others just out of pure attraction. The only two people that didn't seem to notice her, stuck in their own little world, were Scott and Stiles. Calculating her next move carefully Finley let out another breath, this one quieter and less noticeable than the dramatic one she let out in her brother's car. Eyes trained on the two brunette boys standing just a few feet away from her she called out their names, "Hey Stilinski, McCall," the duo dropped their conversation and turned towards the source of the noise with widening eyes and slack jaws, "You miss me?"

Those three words was all it took for the two boys to take running towards the girl and scoop her into a hug that they held onto for what seemed like dear life. Not giving a single care in the world to the people around them. Still in a state of shock, the boys pulled away and both their faces were tainted with the broadest and most genuine smiles anyone had seen in a while.

"You're back! Why are you back? When did you even get here?" the boys threw questions at her quicker than any human could possibly answer. Standing there with a grin spreading across her pale face, Finley gave her best friends a look that told them to slow down.

Taking a step back, Stiles took a long look at her. "We missed you Finn. Like a lot," Stiles declared. Scott nodded at what Stiles said and the three fell into a comfortable silence while taking in one another's presence.

"Well I don't know about you guys but there is so much I have to catch you up on," Finley broke the silence. "I also need to grab my schedule and locker number so show me the way to the office while we talk?" And as if no time had passed, the trio started their way into the school talking and cherishing the connection that they had longed for since Finley had left.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

author's note!
aye yuh first chapter! i'm literally so excited to write graham and finley's brother/sister duo and play out her friendship with scott and stiles. anyways, hope you enjoyed it. that's all! ok i love you all<3