𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

beacon hills, ca

WHILE FINLEY PUT HER NEWLY ISSUED BOOKS INTO HER LOCKER, THE TWO BOYS STOOD BY AND LOOKED THROUGH HER SCHEDULE. The three students came to the conclusion that they all shared Chemistry and History together. "I can't believe you got stuck in Mr. Harris' class in your first year back," Stiles exclaimed, "That's like, the worst luck ever. He's a horrible person and an even worse teacher."

After grabbing all of the supplies she needed for her first class of the day, math, she closed her locker and spun around to face the spastic boy who had just spoke his hatred for the science teacher. "I know. He's my uncle," Finley mumbled. The two brunettes whipped their heads around in disbelief wondering how someone so amazing and almost angelic in their eyes could be, in any way, related to the devil spawn himself. Before the boys could say anything else, the bell rang and the trio split up heading their separate ways with a "see you later" from each of them.

Right as Finley walked into her math class, she seemed to catch the eye of every boy in the room. It was very rare for Beacon Hills High School to get a new student and even more rare for that student to be a beautiful girl. Any other girl would've loved the attention but the lingering eyes and almost silent classroom full of boys made Finley squirm with discomfort. Her saving grace came in the form of a red-headed girl who swooped in and linked arms with Finley dragging her the the back of the classroom. The red-head seemed to have a fiery aura and with a single, dismissive flick of her hand the room went back to the noisy ruckus it was in before the blonde arrived.

"Thank you so much, that was literally such a nightmare. I'm Finley by the way." Finley stuck her hand out as she introduced herself. The girl in front of her smiled and shook her hand lightly before introducing herself and the girl next to her, who Finley had only just now noticed. Their names were Lydia and Allison. Finley noted that they were very pretty. Both girls having long curled hair a confidence in the way that they moved.

"Those earrings are adorable!" Lydia praised, "You'll sit with us at lunch today." Without waiting for a reply, Lydia sat down in one of the desks near by and Allison followed suit. The two girls looked over expectantly at Finley as if waiting for her to move and that's when Finley realized they were inviting her to sit next to them.

The bell rang as the teacher strode in indicating the start of class. Before starting the lesson, Ms. Fleming, their math teacher, cleared her throat to get everyone's attention and pointed her arm in Finley's direction. "We have a new student class," everyone's eyes once again turned to Finley, "Please stand and introduce yourself."

Slowly, Finley stood up sparing a glance towards the only other two girls in the classroom and cleared her throat. "I'm Finley, umm, I'm a sophomore, and I just moved back to Beacon Hills from Rhode Island." After she finished her brief introduction, she awkwardly sat back down in her chair and looked at her notebook as to avoid the wandering eyes of the teenage boys around the room.

Ms. Fleming then gained the attention of the class once more. "Thank you for that thrilling introduction Ms. Harris," the teacher declared sarcastically, "Now if you all would open up your textbooks and start working on the practice problems on page 142." The flipping of the textbooks in the room seemed to indicate an unbreakable, working silence that set the tone for the rest of first period.

After the bell rang ending their agonizing math class, Lydia, Allison, and Finley made their way towards Finley's locker where she could see Stiles and Scott waiting for her like they planned. When Lydia and Allison told Finley that they had Chemistry with Mr. Harris next period, she thought it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce them to her childhood best friends. As the three girls walked up to Finley's locker gaining the attention of the two boys already stood there, Stiles mumbled something along the lines of "Of course she's already met them, I mean why wouldn't she have? Look at her she's gorgeous."

"Glad to know you hold me in such high regard Stilinski," Finley teased catching the last half of his statement.

"What are you two doing here? Shoo! Leave Finley alone!" Lydia dismissed.

Finley turned to the two girls, "Oh, you guys already know each other? That's good, I was going to introduce you guys."

"Sadly, yes, we do know each other. How do you know these two losers?" Allison teased.

Scott took the liberty of answering Allison's question as Finley took her Chemistry book and a new notebook out of her locker. When the blonde looked at her watch to check the time, she saw that her next class would be starting soon. She ushered they four away from her locker and into the Chemistry room to make sure they would make it to class on time.

When she walked into the science classroom filled with chemicals and chattering students, she was met with her uncle Adrian Harris. He seemed shocked to see her face being that it had been almost a decade since he had last seen her. "Finley?" he addressed, "why are you in Beacon Hills?"

Finley scoffed at his words and replied "Nice to see you too Uncle Adrian. I'm here with my brother. I'm sure you've heard the tragic news of our parents passing?"

Mr. Harris creased his eyebrows and lifted his head in the slightest manner, almost to assert some type of authority over her. "I'm sorry to hear that," he replied, she could tell he didn't mean it though. "Class will be starting shortly, please take any empty seat you would like." Holding back an eye roll, Finley made her way to the back of the room towards the two boys she promised to sit with.

However, when she made her way to the back of the classroom, her focus seemed to shift to the tan boy behind them. "No way," Finley exclaimed, "Danny? is that you?" The three boys in the back of the classroom all looked up at her.

Danny's eyes got wide as he met the pale, blue ones of Finley's and he stood up to give her a hug. "Oh my god! Finley? What are you doing here?" he asked. He pulled back to look at her and his smile seemed to get even wider. "Damn Fin, you got hot!"

"You're one to talk! Look at you, you look amazing!" Finley complimented. The two caught up and it was as if they had never stopped talking. Finley and Danny had a lot of history. They were very close when they were little and Finley was the first person Danny ever came out to.

The bell rang and Finley promptly ended her conversation with Danny, promising to continue it later, and sat down next to the two boys who had patiently been waiting for her. As Mr. Harris started teaching, something quickly felt off. The two boys sitting on either side of her were looking for ways to help a boy named Isaac. Something about him being detained for the night.

The two boys then shifted their focus to finding Jackson Whittemore, another acquaintance from her childhood. They soon found out that he was in the principal's office and Finley could already feel a plan being concocted in Stiles' brain. Though Finley was not on board with the plan, she would do anything for the two boys next to her. So when they threw paper balls at her uncle, she took the fall with them.

Waiting outside the principal's office, Finley let out a breath. "Why is Scott pressed up against the window like he can hear something? Is he like a werewolf or something?" The two boys moved to look at Finley so fast they almost gave themselves whiplash.

"Wha-What? How do you-" Scott and Stiles both stuttered. Finley raised an eyebrow and looked at Scott with astonished look across her face.

"Oh my god. Scott's a werewolf."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

author's note!
this chapter was kinda long tho. anyways stan danny and finley! also welcome lydia and allison to the chat!