𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨: Part 1

[L/N] [Y/N]. No one could tell you where the girl came from. The young girl didn't even know that herself. The young girl at the age of six had no memories of her life up to this point. Just her name and her first memory. When she was found by the patron of the bar of Foosha Village, she was eating a watermelon and that's all she knows.

When Makino found [Y/N], she was wearing a white dress underneath a blue vest with a red jewel centered on her forehead and a flute around her neck. As the green haired barkeep looked after the girl, [Y/N] experienced her fair share of weird revelations and normal kid stuff. Amongst that would be meeting Red Haired Shanks and the kid who proclaimed he would become the pirate king, Monkey D Luffy, and being able to see invisible birds only she could see.

When Luffy goes to live with Curly Dadan, [Y/N] goes along with him where she meets Portgas D Ace and Sabo. Her fadventure starts now. And through this adventure, maybe she'll find more about this strange powers of her and who she really is. But even when (or if) she finds out the truth, her adveture isn't over. It might never be.

Arcs

(current chapter in continuity working on) ✔ (completed) ✅(currently being written)

·Luffy's Past Arc ✅
↪Chapter 1