chapter one: [Y/N] and Luffy

When Makino woke up that morning, she did not think she would be going to her bar to see this scene. A girl, not much older than six, was stuffing her face with fruit inside the storage room of the bar. The current, unfortunate fruit was a watermelon that was almost demolished by the girl. The girl had a white dress on with a blue vest as an outerwear garment with a red jewel in the center of her forehead and a flute held up like a pendant wrapped around her neck.

The multi-colored haired girl with hair like the Aurora Borealis heard the door of the room open, and her ears perked up before seeing the greenette female. The girl just gave Makino a bright smile where the barkeep could see the green rind of the watermelon the girl had shoved into her mouth to hide the fruit (that didn't quite work, did it?).

The girl swallowed the watermelon and she muttered a soft, "Sorry."

"Do you want some food? I can make some food for you if you want." asked Makino to the girl.

The girl didn't know what to do in this situation. A woman had offered to make her food. The same woman was also the owner of the bar that she had found herself in without knowledge of how she got inside. But her answer arrived in the form of her stomach growling. Makino chuckled before leading the young girl out of the storage room to sit  at the bar and the green haired female to disappear to go and make the young girl her food.

The woman must have been gone for roughly twenty minutes before she came out from the kitchen with a plate of bacon, eggs, and hash brows. The girl took the fork that Makino handed her and started to delve into the food that she was given. So hungry.

"What's your name?" asked Makino.

"[L/N] [Y/N]." the girl told her. "Can I have more food?"

The green haired female paled to see that the girl was indeed finished with her food. That took twenty minutes to make and she was finished in not even five seconds. The girl, [Y/N], must have been starving in order to be able to accomplish that feat. Well, there was a boy in the village that frequented the tavern because she gave him food, juice, and milk that could eat that fast if not faster.

"You want more?" the girl nodded her head at Makino. "I can make you more."

Makino went back to make another plate for the girl. And in the process ended up making two more plates in addition to the one more plate. Just in case. And it wasn't like if [Y/N] didn't want a third or fourth helping, Luffy wouldn't decline the offer to eat food. Makino came out with a plate of food and handed her the second helping.

"Where are your parents? Maybe we can find them and I can take you home to them." Makino asked her.

The girl swallowed what food she had in her mouth before staring at the plate and the food that still littered there. Just one piece of bacon and the crust of her toast. The girl's hands started to tremble and the fork fell down onto the plate with a clatter. The sound of the fork hiting the plate was the only sound in the tavern.

"I don't know. I can't remember." the girl whispered, but Makino still heard her.

"You can stay with me until you can remember. If you want." Makino told her.

[Y/N] didn't have to reply before this great big ball of energy bolted into the room and sat himself down at the table. "Can I have some juice, Makino? And some meat?"

Then [Y/N] saw a small hand reach for her bacon and in a split second, the girl took her fork and smacked his hand away with the end that didn't have the prongs. "MY FOOD! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!"

"But the bacon looks lonely!" the boy replied with a pout.

And just like that the girl with the multi-colored hair gobbled up the remaining food on her face. "It's not lonely anymore. He's swimming with the rest of his friends in my stomach now." the girl sent the boy a toothy grin that was reminescent of Soul Evans signature smile.

"[Y/N], Luffy, play nice." Makino warned, noticing the very weird childish child-like tension emitting from the two children (you know that weird child tension you get between two individuals who are siblings before they start childish bickering? yeah, it's like that). "Luffy, this is [Y/N]." Seeing as she forgot to do introductions before their first encounter. "I'm taking care of her for the moment."

The girl looked up at the woman that was smiling down at the poor girl. You don't even know me. Why are you being so nice to me? It's weird. I could be a child murderer (like in that Season 2 episode of Criminal Minds) for all you know. "Yes, that's me. Ororaororaorora."

865 Words. 135 words short of what I promised, but I hope you like the chapter nonetheless. So I'm probably going to start something new for this. I'll end a chapter with a question and my answer to the question while adding one fun fact for the chapter while putting the same old spiewel at the end of every chapter. So I guess I'll start that now.
FUN FACT
[Y/N]'s laugh Ororaororaorora has the base word "Orora" in it thrice because based on my knowledge the base word (or syllable) in the laugh repeats itself. Orora is Japanese for Aurora as in Aurora Borealis (also known as the Northern Lights). Your hair looks like the Northern Lights with the colors Yellow, Pink, and Blue (and yes there is a specific reason I have chosen those three colors).
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER
What is your favorite anime?
ANSWER OF THE CHAPTER
The Troubled Life of Katoura-San

Who should be a romantic interest? Who should be a platonic interest? Have any predictions and theories about you in this story? Arcs are you most looking forward to? Excited for me to continue? Don't forget to vote and comment😁!