Farewell

Bare with me I haven't written shit in a minute.
Also I'm gonna get there personality's wrong cuz I haven't gotten to their part.

I'm also gonna get story wrong cuz I haven't watched everything fully, and I'm too lazy to go watch it.

Helios' master- Saki - female
Mordred' master- Gudao- male
Achilles' master- Mitsuki- female

'' - action
""- talking in mind

Location:
In a battlefield out in the middle of nowhere

Helios P.O.V
"From the moment I laid eyes on you... I fell in love"

"I tried my best to protect you, although we aren't aloud to team up, I couldn't bare to see you in pain..."

Narrator: Helios lays in a pit of despair as he was rendered useless, by lancer, there are currently three masters and there servants left in the fight.

"I can't hear a god damn thing, getting hit by Achilles's Noble Phantasm screwed me over"

Narrator: Helios begins to open his eye, and sees his master telling him to get up.

"I'm sorry master, I can't get back up"

HELIOS!!!

"I heard my name but, my vision is too blurry to see where it came from..."

Narrator: Mordred calls out to helios, but is in a middle of a fight with Achilles.

"White stars tend to be the hottest stars, if I could just draw its power I can go help Mordred and hopefully win"

Achilles and Mordred are in a middle of a violent battle, Mordred's armor is only weighing her down, as it's no longer protecting her from Achilles's brutal attacks, Achilles lance pierces through the last piece of armor Mordred has left, Mordred shrieks in agony.

She readies her sword to block the oncoming barrage of wicked jabs from the lance, Mordred gets stabbed in the bottom right of her abdomen.

Achilles: Are you even trying anymore? 'Readies his lance to attack'

Mordred: shut up!!! 'Readies her sword, her sword begins to glow red'

Narrator: in a final attempt of desperation, Mordred unleashed her Noble Phantasm.

(Note- Noble phantasm' are like their most powerful attack)

Mordred: I'll say this not as a King, but as a loyal knight. Anything to disturb the King's peace will be crushed! Clarent Blood Arthur!!

'A bright flash of Red energy engolfes the battlefield, a massive energy blast came out of Mordred's sword'

"No... in her state her noble phantasm will kill her..."

(Note- whenever a servant dies, they literally disappear)

Gudou: Nooooo!! Mordred! 'He fell on his knees, as his servant dies'

Narrator: Gudou is out of the Holy Grail War.

'Achilles comes out almost unscathed'
Achilles: Normally sabers can't hurt lancers, but I'll give you an A for effort.