To a better Life

And here we are lol.
We're both sick

__________________________________

Helios P.O.V

"Where am I?"

Helios wakes up back on earth, on a hospital bed.

Doctor: Oh thank god your awake! You've been in a coma for quite some time. 'Moves closer to Helios's hospital bed'

Helios: what are you talking about? 'Checks out his surroundings'

"I've been in a coma?"

Doctor: Yes you've been knocked out for a couple of weeks, you were brought in by your girlfriend. 'Checks medical papers on Clip board'

"Girlfriend?"

Helios: I don't have a girlfriend... 'looks at the bandages all over his body'

Doctor: My apologies! I haven't yet introduced myself, I'm Doctor Fujiwara, Either way your friend that brought you in, was really worried about you.

"Could it have been master?"

Helios: If you don't mind me asking... what was her name? 'He looks at the doctor'

Fujiwara: Well she didn't give a name... but she is blonde, if that helps.

"No way! I saw Mordred die..."

Helios: Ummm, when do you think I can leave? 'Looks at Fujiwara directly for an answer.'

Fujiwara: I meen, we can discharge you in a couple of hours, you just woke up from a coma, so we're just gonna check to see if your okay to leave.

"As longest I get to leave..."

Couple of hours go by.

Helios finally makes his way out of the hospital, and is shocked to find, that he was in a hospital in London.

"No way im back in London..."

"But I blacked out in space..."

"More importantly, I was literally disintegrated..."

Helios then spent the rest of the day looking for his masters apartment.

"I don't know what time it is, but it's already gotten dark..."

After more searching Helios eventually remembered where his masters apartment was located, and made his way there.

"I hope she left the key under the mat like she usually does..."

Helios then proceeded to find the key and open the door of the apartment, it was a very nice apartment, not too big, but not too small, just right for a person to live in, a very luxurious one at that.

Helios then opens the door to have a knife barely miss his head.

???: who the hell is there?!?! 'Readies another knife'