The Cooprative

Summary: You are anonymously part of the cooperative and introduce yourself to Michale

Warnings: SMUT

"My name is Michale Langdon, and I am the antichrist" oh my lord, you thought to yourself. "Friends, it's time for the apocalypse" his words sent chills down your body, he had no idea who you were but, you wanted him to.

You were aware what was he was planning but, you didn't know how many other people would be there supporting it.

"You own half of Bora Bora" he said smirking staring into your blank mask. You wondered why he was staring into nothing. Maybe he had X-ray vision? Or secretly knew who you were? Either way you wanted him. So instead of paying attention to what he was saying you were playing what you would do after his speech.

Soon you saw him circling the table coming closer and closer to you and, before you knew it he was standing still behind you. He had stayed there for a few seconds, but to you they felt like hours.

After another 30 minutes of his speech he walked out slowly and confidently with one last stare at you. You and everyone else weren't dismissed for another 5 minutes.

Walking out you saw him in a private room with Miriam Mead next to him, you hid behind a wall and watched him dismiss her. He soon walked out as well and managed to catch a glimpse of you before pulling your head back in.

You heard loud and hard steps coming your way. "Can I help you?" Michale said staring into your mask. "U um, no I just had a few questions, but I don't want to bother you" you replied with fear. "Well I do have a couple of minutes for questioning" he said gesturing you to the private room that he was in before. "Thank you sir" you said back.

He closed the blinds to the room and sat down on one of the black couches. "Take a seat" he said. You scrambled to move onto the couch across from his. "You can take of that mask if you like" he exclaimed. "Are you sure, I thought that I was required to?" you relied. "It's fine, it's only to pretext yourself from everyone else, not me" he said pointing to himself. "If you say so sir" you said taking your mask off slowly.

"That's more like it" He said smirking. "I'm y/n by the way" you said lifting your hand out waiting for him to take it. "It's a pleasure to need you y/n, now what questions do you have for me?" He said. "Well I was wondering if I could get to know you more?" You snapped back looking right into his eyes. "May I ask why?" He replied with a confused look. "Well I want to know what I'm getting myself into, am I wrong for thinking that?" You question him.

He stands up, towering over you, keeping eye contact with you. He stood in front of you for a second before grabbing your neck, nearly choking you. "You said you wanted to know what you are getting yourself into, correct?" He said with confidence. "Yes sir" you replied. Bringing yourself to your feet. "Then let me show you" he said picking you up and putting you on the desk in the corner.

You soon pushed you lips onto his. They were so soft, and silky. He kissed back with passion moving across your neck. "If we are going to do this, we're doing it on my terms" he whispered ripping off the rest of your cape revealing your red matching lingerie set. "Red is the color of sin, you know that" he said seductively. "That is very fitting" you reply throwing his jacket off of him.

He moves away but the clinking of his belt buckles buckle reassures you. Soon he is left just in his boxers with his manhood nearly popping out. He moves closer sliding his slim fingers into your folds, causing you let out a soft moan. "You like that, huh" he said. "Y yes s sir" you stuttered as he became faster.

He pulled out fast but replaced his fingers with his erection, hearing a low groan from him. He thrusted hard and fast causing you to moan even louder. He grabbed your hair and turned you around and shoved your face into the desk.   You could tell that Michale was getting close and so were you. Soon after your liquids were squirting all over his legs, and himself following.

He released your hair and carried you to the couch, handing you your clothes. You were still stuck in euphoria, unable to put your clothes on for a few moments, And when you look over Michale was already fully dressed.

You managed to slowly put your clothes back on. "What's wrong y/n?" He asked from above. "I'm fine, I'm just really feeling it" you smiled back.

You stood up in front of him "let's do this again" you whispered in his ear. "I'm looking forward to seeing you at the sanctuary y/n" he whispered back. "Goodbye sir" you replied. "Michale, call me Michale" he corrected you. "Goodbye Michale" you corrected yourself, before putting your mask back on and walking out.