New Spells (Part 1)

Summary: You are a student at Miss Robichaux's academy for the young and gifted, and you volunteer to teach a few spells with the new student

Warnings: Violence

"Y/n dear, I need to talk to you about something you may like." Miss Foxx said to you from her office. "Yes Miss Foxx" you replied walking into her office to sit on one of the chairs in front of her desk "the warlocks need a volunteer to demonstrate a couple of spells to there new student, would you like to do it?" She said with a smile " I would love to!" You exclaimed "wonderful! I will call Madison to drive you there" she said as she walked you out of the office dialing Madison's number.

"Hey bitch, I wish I could go in with you... and meet some hot guys" Madison said as you hoped in the car "these boys are much younger than you, and I'm just demonstrating spells" you replied "yeah you are right, either way there still hot" she said laughing.

"Alright, we're here" Madison said pulling up to this large sculpture. You had never been to the warlock school but you were very excited. "Thanks for driving, I'll call you later" you said waking out of the car.

"Welcome to the Hawthorne School, I'm Behold Chablis" he said ushering you into the building "Hello I'm y/n, I'm volunteering to demonstrate a few spells to one of your students" you said "Oh yes, his name is Michale Langdon, he is probably in his dorm"

You waited for Michale in the library observing the other young warlocks, And soon after he walked in.

"Hello, I'm y/n, I'm a student at Miss Robichaux's Academy, and I'm volunteering to help demonstrate a few spells to you" you said "I'm Michale" he said, bringing his hand out to shake yours. His eyes were glowing in the dark room. You could tell that he was around the same age as you, and not to mention cute.

"Well it's nice to meet you Michale, I was thinking we could practice in the common room, if that's ok with you" you said taking his hand.  "That sounds great. What spell are we practicing?" He said walking over to the common room "Well it is a form of telekinesis, and helps you think faster" you replied.

When you walked in the room you layed down a few rusty nails and screws on the table. Alright, to start of I'm going to have you move one of these nails, then all of them at once, and last aiming them." You said demonstrating it in front of him. "Well I haven't practiced telekinesis yet." He said with a worried look. "That's why I'm here" you replied

"ok now fist try to focus on just this one nail" you said holding it up "I'll try" he said focusing. He soon managed to lift it up and throw it at the wall. "Wow Michale, that was impressive" you said clapping only to revive a beaming smile from him.

"Are you ready to try all of the nails?" You asked. "I think so" he said. "Ok once again you are going to focus, but this time on all nails and screws." You said demonstrating it. "And he did it perfectly, aiming it right at the target that you displayed. "Michale, you are on a roll! I'm so proud of your progress!" You said with joy.

Soon he became too powerful and was controlling every object in the room and making them fly everywhere, and managed to throw one of the candle sticks at you. You had been around many powerful people but new like this.

"MICHALE STOP" you screamed taking control of everything in the room and placing it in the correct space. "I I'm s so sorry y/n, I I don't mean too" Michale said with a tear falling from his chin. At first you moved away, but realized that he didn't known what he did.

"Looks like we need to practice control" you said wiping the tear from his face. "I hope you can forgive me, I understand if you don't want to practice with me anymore" he exclaimed. "I forgive you Michale, you are still new to magic, you are a extraordinary young man, you have a lot of potential" you said trying to smile.

From that day you and Michale would practice a different spell until he mastered it. Practicing with Michale was challenging, but he was really trying hard to make you proud.

Stay tuned for pt2!