Chapter 13

Rosinate had never really been one for expressing his emotions.. he had always gone through life with clear indifference and occasional moments of happiness. But walking away from his.. lover? Boyfriend? Friend? He couldn't help the smile that spread across his face for all to see.

And for once, the smile wasn't small or fake. It was one of his most genuine smiles and it was all because of Hitoshi. He was so lost in his thoughts that he failed to notice he had already reached his class and all eyes were on him.. or more specifically the smile stretched across his face.

No one wanted to approach the smiling blonde since to them.. he looked almost ethereal. They wouldn't dare be the one to take the smile away from the blonde.

That didn't stop them from taking pictures though.

(Mina and Toru definitely didn't post some of them and they definitely didn't blow up. Nope not at all)

Rosinate snapped out of his daze when he heard the loud voice of present mic announcing the first match of the day, Todoroki vs. Tokoyami. Rosinate knew that the bird boy stood no chance against the powerhouse that is Todoroki, especially if said boy used his flames, but it would still be entertaining to watch.

He was proven correct when Todoroki launched a devastating ice attack that froze half the stadium. Even he was a little taken aback by that. Normally Shoto was calm and collected.. something must be wrong.

At the same time, it wasn't his business. Sure he and the peppermint were friends.. sort of.. but he wouldn't bug the boy over personal issues unless he was willing to talk to him about said issues. Only a jackass would do something like that.

No, what a real jackass would do would be to yell at someone to get over past trauma just because they want them to give their all in a school tournament.

*a certain broccoli violently sneezed a couple rows over from where he was sitting*

Anyways turning back to the competition, he noticed it was Izuku's turn. He would be lying if he said he wasn't excited for this fight. The green haired boy was interesting.. and was somehow connected to All Might. He had done his fair share of research on the two and was determined to figure out how the two were related.

Seeing that the green haired boys competition was Aoyama, he sat back and sighed. He wouldn't be getting any big fighting since he figured the green haired boy could handle the other blonde easy enough.

He was once again proven correct when Izuku was able to dodge the blonde's laser and knock the blonde out of bounds with a swift kick. It seems he would have to wait to see that quirk of Izuku's in action.

In the mean time he headed down to the stadium floor since his match was up next against Sero. He wasn't worried all that much but was still interested in what the other.. string user was capable of. Their quirks were very similar only to put it bluntly, his was better.

He did a half wave over his shoulder in response to his classmates cheers and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he made his way to the center of the field where Sero was already waiting for him.

When Midnight started the match, neither boy moved from their spot. Rosinate himself had a bored face on, ready to go home, maybe even plan his date with Shinsou. Seeing the bored look on the others face, Sero grit his teeth and decided to attack first.