Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Taking the train was a weird experience for him since normally he walked everywhere. His brother taught him early on all the backroads, alleyways, main roads and train stops in all of Mustafu so he would be able to find his way around the city without taking public transportation.

The less he could be seen the better in Doffy's eyes.

But after the hell of a week he just went through, walking (or in his quirks case, swinging) back to the facility was the last thing he wanted to do.

So he calmly stood holding onto the bars overhead, his paranoia not allowing him to sit in a seat surrounded by other people, and watched the different cities as the train carried him home.

Home.

Being away for an entire week from his brother was as terrifying as it was enjoyable. He'd never been apart from his brother for more than a day, even when they were kids Doffy was never away from their family's home for too long.

He knew that once he got home his brother would be waiting for an explanation as to why his phone was powered off for majority of his internship and for information about the Donquixote family in general. So instead of heading straight home, he took a different route instead.

Walking up the stairs of a modest two story house, Rosinate quickly put out his cigarette and stuck a piece of gum between his lips before gently knocking on the door. Rosinate smiled once the door opened all the way and he was only able to raise one hand in greeting before he was knocked off his feet in a flash of purple.

Surprised, Rosinate and the person fell backwards onto the porch. Smiling at the tight grip on his waist, Rosinate in one sweep flipped them over to switch their positions.

Looking into purple eyes staring back into his, Rosinates couldn't help it anymore.

"Wow didn't think you missed me that much, Toshi~ I mean you mounted me and everything-"

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me asshole."

So they did. Smiling into the kiss, Rosinate pinned his boyfriends hands against the creaking floorboards and smiled even more at the annoyed grunt he got in response.

He was caught off guard when Shinsou licked his bottom lip and he, of course, allowed him to  shove his tongue as far as he could down his throat. Forgetting that he was chewing gum right before this, he was once again surprised when the other boy took his piece of gum from his mouth with his own tongue and pulled away, smirking the whole time.

Heavy breaths heaving from his rapidly beating chest, Rosinate was tempted to marry this man right then and there. Hands still pinning down the other boy, he leaned closer until their breaths mingled together and whispered into the boys ear.

"That was fucking hot"

Before the other boy could respond, Rosinate shut his mouth with another searing kiss. This one was even more heated than the other, both having missed each other more than their words could express.

They kissed for a long time like that, on the front porch where anyone driving by would see them. If anything that made him press a little closer and kiss a little harder.

It probably would've lasted who knows how long it they hadn't been interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Quickly pulling away from each other, red faced and panting, they were met with the amused stare of Shinsou's mom.

"Good to see you Rosinate, but I would prefer you not do this on my front porch, ok boys?"

Both boys nodded with an embarrassed blush spreading across their cheeks. Could be worse. At least Shinsou's dad hadn't caught them. THAT would've been embarrassing.