Doctors need some love too🌧(Sylvie and reader)

This can be seen as platonic or romantic! Also nobody requested this one lmao, it's just 11pm and I'm craving Sylvie angst with a fluffy ending
(This is gonna be very short oml-)
Key words!;
L/N = last name
TL;DR = too long; didn't read
—————————————
(Sylvie POV)
I had just woken up from a nightmare, I still don't really remember what could've happened to have a nightmare that woke me up in a cold sweat.
Nobody was home at my place, so I go over and grab my glasses, put them on, and grabbed my phone and texted them.
I check the time on my phone, it's 12am still, Molly and Y/N recommend that I sleep earlier, I had just gotten out of the hospital after all.
I can start to get a blurry sight- Hey- No- Sylvester stop- your old enough to not have to have help from someone else- right? I start to feel warm tears dripping down my face. I was about to wipe my eyes but I got a reply from Y/N.
————

Sylvie: Y/N may I come over?

Y/N✨: oh yeah sylvie ofc you can come over!

Sylvie: thanks I'll be over soon.
—————-
I wiped my eyes and put on my jacket and shoes. I start walking over there (you live close to Sylvie!) since they live close to me.
————
(Time skip)
I knock on their door and saw one of their parents.
"Oh, hello Sylvester! Do you want to come in?"
Their parent said opening the door so that I can come in.
"Yes please, thank you Mrs./Mr./Mx. L/N"
I saw trying my hardest not to break down right then and there.
"I'm sorry Sylvester, I'm working the night shift and I'm about to go. Y/N is in their room waiting for you, tell them to call me if you too need anything or if there is an emergency!"
I just nodded, taking my shoes off and putting it next to Y/N's, I walk upstairs and knocked on their door.
"Come in!"
————————
(Y/N's POV)
"Come in!" I say, I knew it was either my parent(s) or Sylvie.
I hear the door creak open slowly and I saw Sylvie there, eyes red and it seemed he had just woken up and got hit by a bus.
I instantly dropped whatever I was doing and walked over to Sylvie, "are you doing ok? Do you need water?" I saw trying to calm him down since he was shaking, "no I just-" Sylvie stopped himself and broke down, sobbing. I instantly, yet gently, helped him up and had him sit on a little bean bag chair that could fit two people, "Y/N, Sylvester, I'm leaving now!" I shut the door before saying goodbye to my parent(s), extra noise wouldn't help. I walk over to him, he was still sobbing, I gently rap my arm around him and softly asked "do you want me to give you anything?" I start rubbing his back as his face is practically pushed into my shoulders, but not keeping him there, he could pull away if he didn't want to be touched, I could feel him nodding his head and he looked up, still teary eyed, and he said "n-no but I just want your comfort right now..." he said his voice cracked and he pushed his head into my shoulders again, "do you want to talk about it, you don't have too." I say rubbing his back, he shook his head, I just let him have his face in my shoulder, I was still rubbing his back until I see him look up, "is it ok if I stay over tonight?" He says eyes red "of course." I say grabbing an extra blanket so that we could both be warm, I start playing with his hair and listened to him breathe.
"You know, I may not show it but I care about you so much.." Sylvie says grabbing my hands and doing that thing where you rub it with your thumb.

At some point I noticed that he stopped crying and also isn't shaking. So I assumed he fell asleep, I lift his head up, took of his glasses and put them on the night stand, I grab my phone and start listening to his favorite podcast that he mentioned a few days ago, so we can both talk about in the morning.
I start to feel my eyes drop, I start to fall asleep to the podcast and Sylvies warmth and little breaths.

(Bonus!)
His nightmare was that his epithet got stolen by Mera again but he never got it back, and all of those years of using his epithet to his advantage was taken from him... :(
———-
Hey besties I'm going to end it there >:) yeah sorry it's short lol
It's just my head canon that Sylvie likes podcasts and listens to them so-
Enjoy the Sylvie angst!
TL;DR: Sylvie cries, Y/N helps him