Bestfriends (Mera and Indus)

Hello my children
Anyways here is some Mera and Indus being best friends
———

(Nobody's POV)

In the sweet Jazz City hospital Mera and Indus was just sitting in an awkward silence that nobody wanted to talk about.
"Lady Mera, would you like to do something other then watch Netflix for the stay?" Indus asked, Mera just thought about it.
"Uh sure. My nail polish needs to be done again because it chipped." Mera grabbed her purse and pulled out some nail polish.

"Do you want me to do your hands your mind first, Indus?" Indus thought about it for a few seconds and said.
"Why don't we do mine first and then yours so then yours can last longer!" He yelled.
Mera just sighed. "Ok Indus give me your hand" Indus gave her his hand and picked out a few colors, the colors where; light blue, a blue-ash purple, and light grey.

"look Lady Mera! it has the some colors as you!" Indus cheered. "I can't tell if that was an insult or if it was about my general color palette ." "hehe c o l o r s." Mera stoped painting his nails for a second, then just started again like nothing happened, Indus watched her paint his nails.

they had a small conversation about random tv shows, clothes, and food that they liked, it was a great pass time while they where waiting for his nails to be done.

"no Lady Mera I assure you that eating sand is ok and not harmful"

"Indus that will probably kill you if you keep eating it"

"but many recipes have sand in it!"

"oh yeah like what? a kids mud pie?"

"I forgot what it's called but I will tell you if I remember!"

after they're interesting conversations, Indus's nails where done.

"good job on the nails! Lady Mera its your turn! what colors?" Indus asked, Mera thought for a moment and chose; light orange, light red that wasn't pink, brown, and this one heart glitter kind of thing, y'know the ones. (A/N I heard that Indus canon-ly likes hearts, which is why he has a ton of heart tattoos)

(A/N ok this has nothing to do with the one shot but someone updated Sylvie's epithet erased wiki and called the sleeping dust 'weird dandruff' LMAO-)

"hey, it's like me!" he grabbed Mera's hand and started painting her nails. "hey Indus your getting better at keeping your hand steady!" Mera and Indus normally do each others nails for fun and the both of them were getting better at it.

"thank you! I tried hard to be better at it!" Indus said, he looked at the clock it was already 1:32am "wow, it's already late? We just started though." Mera sighed, a nurse was probably going to go into the room and ask why they were up late.

"Lady Mera don't be sad! sleep is important! we can watch a movie while your nails are drying" Indus grabbed her laptop and scrolled threw Netflix "Indus lets watch... Mean girls or something." She got comfortable in the hospital bed and Indus sat on the coach that visitors sit on. 

they had little conversations here and there but they mostly watched the movie and started to sleep peacefully.

it has been a long time since they both got a  good  nights sleep, so it was refreshing to have one.

----------------

word count: 598 

-----------------

hello! sorry this one shot is kinda small, I might go back to this and make it longer later!

also thank you for 100 reads! I love you guys sm <3

goodnight / day /  mid-day, everyone!