🍓 39 🍓

"You still won't say anything? Mark, hand me the knife

"You still won't say anything? Mark, hand me the knife." Haechan demanded, eyes dark and sharp. The interrogation has been dragging on for 5 long hours.

"What are you trying to do..." Mark hesitantly handed him a pocket knife which Haechan took aggressively.

"I will cut off his fingers one by one until he starts talking."

"You won't get anything out of me!" 'Leeteuk' spat right at his face.

Haechan smirked "We'll see about that. You'll find me very persuasive and entertaining." He didn't even blink an eye as he stab the knife right on Leeteuk's thumb.

The room field with screams of pain and the sound of blood dripping on the stone floor.

Mark could only look away at the barbaric ways of his brother. They only have a fake Leeteuk in hand. Someone who got plastic surgery to look like him....Mark couldn't imagine what Haechan would do if this was the real Leeteuk.

"Say something! Say something!" Haechan was aggressively hitting the knife against Leeteuk's hands until he barely had any of his fingers intact. The man was already out of consciousness from the pain. And the blood had splashed on Haechan's face and over the wall. It made him look inhuman.

Taeyong barged into the room, pulling the agitated Haechan aside "Donghyuck! Stop it! You're going to kill him!"

Haechan struggled to break free. His eyes were dark and disoriented "I'm going to make him pay! I wont stop until his body is unrecognizable! And even in hell, I will follow him! I will kill him over and over!!!!"

"That's not Leeteuk! That's not him! You have to calm down!"

He broke free from Taeyong's hold, screaming "How can I calm down! Hyun's dead! She's dead! And nothing could bring her back! Leeteuk killed her but I...I killed her too."

"Haechan..."

"No!" Haechan backed away, pointing the knife at his own throat "I killed her too...."

"Take deep breaths Haechan—"

"Damn right! She died because of you!" Suddenly, Haechan was throw to the ground at the impact of Mark's fist against his jaw "She died saving you Lee Donghyuck! But you're just going to throw away the life she gave you!
Huh?!"

Mark held the collar of his shirt and pulled him up, slamming him against the wall "It was her choice because she loves you! She wanted you to live! So you're going to live your life! You're going to grow old and get married and have kids! Because ChanHyun couldn't! You're going to be happy because ChanHyun would have wanted that for you!"