2014

Why can't it be 2014 again, I mean like seriously 2014 had all the good stuff like vine, one direction and even the tour they had with 5sos tbh 2014 just was a happier time.
I of course had to fuckin miss out on all the good shit in 2014 like vine, I knew what vine was I just didn't have a phone soooo and I also missed out on my favorite bands today, I was a One Direction stan ever since 2012 but I was too dumb enough to even ask if I could go see them in concert.
2020 really was a shitty year I mean I'm pretty sure it was a shitty year for everyone, we lost some people way too soon, we went through so many emotions but I mean not saying that we asked for this in particular but didn't we basically ask for a break in life kind of like a break so we could have more time to do other shit in our lives, well this isn't really what we expected and sure some people could say that ever since 2020 they've had time to focus on themselves and they're happier but I mean are they even telling the truth because throughout 2020 we've all felt lonely and yea sure you've had time to focus on yourself, a whole lotta fuckin time to focus on yourself, but other than that we've all felt alone and being alone just fuckin sucks it really does, you feel like you're just drowning and like other people see you but they aren't helping, anyways Ik this rant took a huge fuckin turn and it got sad so sorry.