Back story's

So she is a foster kid but she got separated from her sister when she was 12 and her sister was 10 But they didn't know they had an 18 year old brother.

BACK STORY ON SKYLER M. JEFFERSON:::::

So her mom was a thotie botie so she didn't know who skylers dad was so she never told her dad that she was pregnant so he didn't know he had a daughter till later on.

Her mom was broke and a struggling so one day the neighbors call child protective services and the kids got took.

So she don't know her dad and she ain't seen her mom in over 5 years.

She lives in a foster home for now.

BACK STORY ON NYLANANI A. TAYLOR:::::::::

So she's the cousin that lives a few states away so she rarely comes and visits them but when she does she likes to go out and party and forces everyone to come with.she lives with her grandparents because she was too wild for her parents.

BACK STORY ON ANDREA TAYLOR:::::::::

She's nylanani's cousin but she's quiet and u will rarely catch her in a club/bar unless her cousins in town.she lives with her mom and dad.

BACK STORY ON MIYANNAH JOHNSON::::

The friend that likes to party and get drunk and take her parents cars to go to peoples house and party's u will catch her at every Party in town. She still gets straight A's in school but she is rarely there. She lives with her parents.

BACK STORY ON DANISHA JONES::::

She just the friend that Barley even comes around cause she flip floppy.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️She skips school all the time to go hang out with boys so she's failing.

BACKGROUND ON CHRIS PETERSON::::::::

So he hasn't always had a easy life but he made it threw all the hard times so far. He lives by himself but his friends are always over so he's never bored. He still goes to school so he has to balance his life of being a kingpin and a high schooler on of the biggest cartels in his country so he has a lot of respect in the streets that's where he got his nickname from the streets.

BACKGROUND ON JAMES STEPHENSON::::

He is one of Chris's right hand men so he has some respect on his name too. He lives with his parents so he's really not allowed to nothing or stay out late but he still seems to be able to sell weed.his parents don't know he's friends with a drug lord because there older so they don't pay much attention to the internet.he still go to school.

BACKGROUND ON DONTREAL JONES::::::

He is Chris's other right hand man but they hav know each other since the sand box days so there like on the same level. But he lives by himself but he's always throwing party's so it's never empty. He is a drop out so he don't gotta go to school.

BACKGROUND ON KOREY DUVAL:::::::

He is another one of Chris's right hand men. He lives by himself but he still goes and visits his parents every once and a while.he isn't the partying type because he doesn't like big groups. He isn't in school because he finished high school last year.