The Gazebo Beginning

Disclaimer: The characters don't belong to me, they are from the Netflix movie The Kissing Booth

My story starts after the fundraiser carnival from Kissing Booth 1, from Gazebo. I've made a few changes in their past but will include them as the story moves on. I want to show a deeper relation between Elle and Noha which slowly turned into Love.

*****************************************************************************************

Noha's POV (All the conversations are in bold, rest is Noah's POV )

(E for Elle, N for Noah)

E: I cannot just be another one of your conquests.

N: Is that what you think of me?

E:It's what everyone thinks of you.

I feel hurt, I have tears in my eyes, but i don't want her to see it so I turn and walk to the door to breathe some fresh air to calm down my nerves. I am feeling i should just leave all this and never talk about this again but i know that this is my only shot of telling her how i feel. I know i am bad at expressing emotions but it's now or never. I gather my courage and turn towards her and say:

N: I thought you know me better than everyone Shelly. I thought we had something between us since long.

E: Even I thought the same Noah by I don't seen you around anymore, before mom passed we always used to hang out together, u used to be there for me when I was down but after that you stopped coming all together and then you suddenly turned into the bad boy, fights and girls was all you did. How am i supposed to trust you that u r the same Noah, with whom I grew up?

After hearing her i feel guilty of not being for her anymore, but i promise to myself that now i'll always be there for here, but before that i need to tell her about how i felt in all this, i need to tell her my story, maybe i might have a chance.

N: Shelly, after your mom passed, it just broke me. U know how close I was to her and to you, after she left, I didn't know how to help you and so I started getting into fights and rest you know. And then there are those rules, i knew i started feeling something different for you but i also knew that if i do something it might affect your and lee's friendship. I know how much lee means to you and under no circumstance would i ever allow anything or anyone to break it. You know Elle, you are the only girl in my life, who doesn't fall on my feet, and it is driving me crazy. It's one of the things i like about you, u r sweet but not afraid to call me out on things. I'm crazy about you Shelly.

E: And here i was thinking i was just your brother's annoying best friend.

N: Well yaa, and that too. I don't know what this means, i just like hanging out with you, taking care of you, i just like being with you. It just feels right

E: I just... i am so confused right now

I kiss on her lips and say 

N: Does that clear anything up?

I see her trying to imitate my smirk, oh god! she looks so cute doing it.

E: No i think we better try again.

It just feels so good, she's just perfect for me, i had been waiting to this since long, i don't know if this is better or the kiss on kissing booth was better. But whatever it is I'm liking it. Oh my god, i don't know why am i thinking so much, oh Shelly just kissing you is making me like this, i don't know if we did something more what will happen to me. I feel her hands roaming on my back and I take it as a cue and feel her back with my hands, things are about to start heating up when suddenly...

Man: Security

We both look outside the window at the man holding the torch at elle's face. She is so cute, she is panicking and blabbering:

E: oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, we're gonna die.

Security rolls his eyes at us and points the light at me and says:

S: is that you flynn, i thought i told you not to bring girls around here anymore.

Oh shit' busted. My Shelly looks so angry but also cute. She stands up angrily and shouts at me.

E: You just took me to your hook-up spot. No! you know what? unbelievable!

She throws my jacket which was wrapped around her on my face and walks out.

I look at the window at the man roll my eyes at him and say

N: Thanks, andrew.

He just shakes his head and points me to go. I am about to move when Shelly comes back inside saying

E: Still mad at you but i'm cold as shit, and you are taking me home.

I raise my eyebrows at her while she snatches the jackets from my hands and wears it. I am smirking at her, when she shouts.

S:Now!!!

We get on the bike and ride towards her home. I stop outside her house, she steps down the bike, throws my jacket at me and says in a taunting way

E: thanks for the ride.

I softly look at her and say:

N: I meant what i said Elle

E: Good for you

She turns and walks towards her door when i call from behind.

N: So..., see you tomorrow?

She stops, but doesn't turn and shakes her head and start walking again but i can feel her smiling. Maybe my time has come, this is my chance, maybe she's also into me. Thinking about her and smiling, i make my way back to home and fall straight to bed to dream of us.

***************************************************************************************

Hey friends, this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad. I'm so obsessed with the film, that i can't stop thinking about it. Please vote and let me know your view in comments. Also, if there's anything similar to another story, then i can assure you that i haven't copied from it, it might just be a similar thought of two writers. This is my own creation. NO PLAGIARISM