The Beach Party

Elle POV

Ahhhh, why is my phone ringing, I don't want to get up early, I hate it. I slept so late thinking about Noah, it's been more than 24 hrs since he kissed me, bt all I can think about since then is his kiss. Stupid Noah, his stupid sexy smile, his stupid handsome face.... Ahhhhhhhh.

Oh god, still my phone is ringing, let me take it.

I pick my phone and see it's lee calling:

As i pick the call and keep it on my ears, i hear lee's over enthusiastic voice.

L: Hey twin, good morning. Get up I'll be coming in a 20 minutes, it's beach time.

And even before hearing my answer, he cut the call. Oh shit, how can I forget, we've beach party today. I jump off the bed shouting, yo beach, here we come. I get ready in 15 mins, run down, greet and dad and brad and as i make it to the door, i hear lee's car outside, I jump in the car and greet him and we zoom to the beach.

We jump off our car and go running to the beach, lee goes to his girlfriend Rachel (the one he kissed on kissing booth) and thinking of kissing booth brings back the memories of Noah and me kissing, and as if he read my thoughts, i see noah, his well toned abs, his sexy smirk, smiling at me, uhhhh, how much i want to kiss his smirk. I can see him playing volleyball in his swimming trunk, and all the girls trying to jump on him to get the ball. I feel so angry that i want to punch all the girls to get off my man. Oh shit, elle u cannot call Noah your man, remember rule#9 (Relatives of best friends are off limit). I see Noah looking at me, and I think of having some fun. I slowly open the buttons of my dress and pull if off my body. Noah can see my blue bikini, and I can see him literally drolling but also glaring at me for all boys have their eyes on me. Oh boy, he's jealous. Noah, it's payback time. I say to myself.

I see all boys hooting at me and Noah looks ready to punch every guy. I go to my friends and see them all playing a game, first we slide off a make-do water slide and then chug our beer glass and flip. I play, followed by lee, rachel and all my friends, we all are hooting for each other. I'm having a lot of fun and in all this I forget all about Noah and everything. Maybe this is what I needed to give myself a break.

Noah's POV

Oh god this girl will be death of me. After that night I haven't had a chance to speak to Elle, nd now seeing her in my favourite bikini is turning me on. I just want to punch every guy looking at her. Why does she have to be so sexy and cute at the same time. I love her so much. I like her laughing, smiling and enjoying with her friends. All I want to do is keep looking at her smile. Her smile is so infectious. I don't know whether she wants to give us a shot or not, but one thing I know for sure, whatever happens, I'll always be there for her. I realize it's almost dawn, I've spent my entire day looking at her and thinking about her. I try to find my idiot brother, I see him busy in a corner with his girlfriend all drunk. I see Shelly is also tipsy but not too drunk, she is laughing seeing Tuppen and the boys chugging beer doing headstand. She goes to get herself another bear when Warren comes to her starts talking, I can see her saying no when suddenly he holds her hands and starts dragging her. That's it my blood boils in anger and push Warren off Elle.

Elle's POV

I'm a bit drunk but I'm enjoying my time. I got to the table to get myself another beer when Warren approaches me.

W: Looking good Evans

E: Oh.. umm. Thanks (I am a bit surprised to see him)

W: We never got to finish your skinny dip at Flynn's party

Oh no, I'm so embarrassed thinking about it

E: Oh.. um... I was drunk, way to too drunk at that night.