Bokuaka, Fluff

Eyeliner

Akaashi sat at his vanity carefully applying eyeliner. He smiled at the result, "What do you think, Bokuto-san?"

Bokuto's eyes widened and he jumped up off the bed, "Woah! Agaasheee!!! That looks amazing!"

Akaashi blushed, "Thanks Bo."

Bokuto sat on the floor shyly, "C-Can you do it on me too?" He fiddled with his fingers. Akaashi's face flushed a deeper shade of red at the adorable sight, "S-Sure!"

Bokuto laid his legs out flat and Akaashi sat down on top of them, a leg in each side of Bokuto's. Akaashi took a steady breath and concentrated on Bokuto's eyes. Bokuto whimpered in fear, "Agaashee? Is it going to poke my eye?"

Akaashi smiled, "No Bokuto-San, you'll be fine. I know what I'm doing."

Bokuto smiled, he trusts Akaashi and knows he's amazing with makeup.

Akaashi, without realizing, stuck his tongue out in concentration. Bokuto smiled and lifted his hand to poke it.

"Bokuto-San, stay still please."

He nodded and put his hand on Akaashi's waist who tensed up at first before realizing it was only his owl. He went back to concentrating on carefully lining Bokuto's eyes.

"Agaasheeee!! It stings!" Bokuto pouted

"Want me to stop?" Akaashi asked while putting a hand on the other's cheek.

The owl shook his head, "Nah, I wanna look pretty like Akaashi!"

He blushed and continued, darkening Bokuto's eyes. Akaashi leaned back and smiled at his work, "All done, Bokuto-San." Akaashi crawled off Bokuto who scrambled over to the vanity to see.

"AGAASHEEE!! I LOOK SO PRETTY AND COOL LIKE YOU!" Bokuto squealed. Akaashi blushed at the happy sight of his adorable boyfriend.

~♡~

Hello, that is all for today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed! :D

Please request!~