Levyaku, Smut

requested by @heartyaku

sorry this took so long :(

also- its Yaku's birthday today :D what a coincidence lol

The nekoma boys decided to go on a nice night to a club. They would get drunk and just enjoy themselves.

They all partied and partied for hours. Yaku decided to get a drink. He went to the bar and ordered some vodka. He stood at the counter waiting for his drink when a man came up to him.

"Hey there, you seem to have caught my eye. Can I catch you in my bed?" he said with a confident smirk.

Yaku looked disgusted and uncomfortable, "I have a boyf-"

That boyfriend came behind him and wrapped his arm around Yaku's waist, "Get out off here, he's taken."

The man left with a scoff. Yaku looked up at Lev, "I'm so sorry."

"Are you ok?"

"Mhm"

"Did he touch you?"

"No."

"Good. I don't want anyone else flirting with you, we're going home."

"But Lev!"

"Nope, you're too irresistible and everyone wants you. So we're leaving." Lev hoisted Yaku over his shoulder and took him to the car.

"Put me down!"

Lev drove home while Yaku complained.

"Why are we leaving?! I was having so much fun!!"

Lev tuned out the boys voice and parked the car in front of their house. They went inside and the small boy was still upset.

"Yaku..."

He turned around angrily and looked up at his boyfriend, "Yes?"

"Let me make it up to you. We can have some of our own fun~" Lev said as he leaned forward. Yaku leaned back until he was laying down.

Yaku blushed a deep red. Lev rubbed the smaller boys waist up and down.

"Hm? Would you like that~" Lev asked

Yaku nodded his head slightly.

"Use your words sweetheart"

"Y-yes I would like that."

"Good boy"

Yaku's face was basically on fire now. Lev closed the space between them and connected their lips. They moved their lips up and down, apart and together. Lev put a leg between the other boy's. They pulled away for air and quickly removed all their clothes.

"Need....now" Yaku panted.

"I have to prep you first baby"

"No, no prep. I need you in me now please."

Lev smirked and reached for the lube. He put some on his d!ck and Yaku's entrance.

"Ready?" Lev asked.

Yaku nodded. Lev pushed himself in making Yaku roll his head to the side and bite his lip. Lev waited for the boy to get used to it before moving. He thrusted slowly at first then he went faster.

Yaku panted and moaned, "L-lev! ah~"

Lev groaned and thrusted faster into the boy. Thinking about that man who walked up to him. He began to angrier and jealous, making him abuse Yaku's hole.

"Ah! Lev slow down!"

"Say you love me, Morisuke~"

"I love you Lev! I'll always love you!" Yaku screamed out as he marched his back, "Gonna c-"

He was cut off as Lev started to jerk him off making him scream out and cum all over Lev's hand and chest.

Lev came into Yaku and pulled out. They laid next to each other and panted.

"Come on, Morisuke, we need to clean up."

They wiped each other clean then hopped into the shower. After the showered they laid next to each other again and fell fast asleep.